Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tropical Jungle (Art Forum)
GPF's art! Contest! Check the last post on the first page!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you make some sprites?
  Yesh!
  No! I hate you!
  Dont know how. Sorry.
  Mine look to crappy v.v
View Results

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:37 pm
Heres some of my art work on a digimon Im current working on. Its called Agumon GD (Dont ask me what it stands for) and his digivolutions. I want to make them into sprites, but I suck at it. And my art isn't perfect either... ANYWAY, heres Agumon GD

Agumon GD
And heres the sprite of him I did:
User Image
I accidentally saved it as the wrong thing, and the whole sprite got screwed up. Oh well...

Heres his champion, RegaGreymon:

RegaGreymon
RegaGreymon

The thing ontop of his head is that helmet thing Greymon and GeoGreymon wear, except it was made for him. I can't do a sprite of him, cause I suck to much to do it 3nodding

Heres the ultimate, GigaGreymon:

GigaGreymon
GigaGreymon

Its basically ShiningGreymon and MetalGreymon fused together into this crappy thing xp The pipes sticking out of his hands are attached, and are flame throwers basically.

And finally, his mega! The great UltimaGreymon!

UltimaGreymon
UltimaGreymon
UltimaGreymon

One of my better art pieces, UltimaGreymon is a fusion of BlackWarGreymon and WarGreymon. I personally like the third picture, along with all of my classmates XD. All of them, except one, where like "You can draw?!" or "Awesome!"

I will love you forever, IF you can make a good sprite, for these 4 digimon. The sprite of Agumon GD is basically how they look. The armer is a redish color, except for Ultima's. His is a blackish grey color. If you do this, I will make a avi art of you, or something! Anything you want sweatdrop

That I am able to do...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:05 am
I think the GD stands for General Discussion,the forum of cigarettes,human reproduction and crack.

Though the sprites seem good enough,the art too.  

The Ranting Swede

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:47 pm
Oddium Wanderous
I think the GD stands for General Discussion,the forum of cigarettes,human reproduction and crack.

Thats nice of you to say. Im currentlly working on a sprite for RegaGreymon, and it'll look alot better then the Agumon GD one. And no, that isn't what it stands for! But good guess... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:54 pm
Guitar Playin Fishie
Oddium Wanderous

Thats nice of you to say. Im currentlly working on a sprite for RegaGreymon, and it'll look alot better then the Agumon GD one. And no, that isn't what it stands for! But good guess... 3nodding
Lulz,no one ever checks the thread i made rofl

Good luck on UltimaGreymon.  

The Ranting Swede

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:26 am
I read um, just don't respond to um XD.

And I'm semi-done with the RegaGreymon sprite!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:28 pm
Regagreymon looks like he has no hands and Gigagreymon has guns everywhere. rofl
Awesome dude.  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:06 pm
Tashi the Keyblader
Regagreymon looks like he has no hands and Gigagreymon has guns everywhere. rofl
Awesome dude.
Yeah, I wanted GigaGreymon to have plenty of weapon's. And what do you mean by, "No Hands?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:08 pm
Finished the RegaGreymon sprite! Woo!

User Image  

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

CheckeredPenguin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:34 pm
cool  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:40 pm
In the second pic it looks like Regagreymon has only stubs.  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:01 pm
Tashi the Keyblader
In the second pic it looks like Regagreymon has only stubs.
Don't remind me. Im not sprite artist, I can assure you that. Thats just a simple example sprite for someone that wants to make a better version of the sprite, along with the Agumon GD sprite.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:51 pm
Okay, I made a crappy verison of GigaGreymon thats too big, and so ugly Im not even going to post it. So since Wake is going to remake Agumon GD and RegaGreymon, then make the sprites for GigaGreymon and UltimaGreymon, I'm going to work on Zapmon and his digivolutions. He isn't a custom digimon, and if you where here for a while, you'd remember me requesting his champion digimon, Thundermon. He and his digivolutions are really easy to do, except for Stormmon, BUT I'll worry about that when I come to that bridge. I already finished Zapmon:
User Image
Now I have to do Thundermon, then Lightningballmon, then finally Stormmon. Wish me luck on my new project!  

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:08 pm
*Update! New Project!*

Alright, with Wake working on my Agumon GD sprites, and the Zapmon digivolution being a half failure, I am bored. But, good news is, Sci has informed me that if I can edit my Thunder"ball"mon sprite a little bit, he will see what he can do about making it into a sprite. For those of you that havn't seen it, heres a picture of the sprite sheet:
User Image

Now, after I finish my edits to that sprite, Im going to work on a solo person project. A new Agumon cycle I doddle at school, I still havn't any ideas for the mega of this cycle. If anyone wants to just pm me a mega greymon/tyromon doddle you did, I would be happy to make it the mega sprite. So, anyway, heres the pictures of the digivolution:
Blade Agumon - Slash Tyromon

I have a new plan on how to make the sprites! I will update you when I finish each sprite.

PS: The one above BladeAgumon is him with the Digi egg of courage.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:30 pm
Time for me to have a little contest thing!

As you know, my favorit and best group of digimon is Agumon GD and his digivolutions. Currentlly, Wake is working on the sprites! My next project was Thunderballmon, since there was no sprite for him. I learned later, that there WAS a sprite for him, just not in the guild. Next, was Shurikenmon and Kunaimon, which I accidentally saved as the wrong thing, and they where ruined. My current project it Charramon, whos pictures I will upload later, and the comic which.

Whats the contest you may ask? Simple. I need someone to creat UltimaGreymon Shine Mode! Make the design anyway you want! I don't care if you draw it, descripe it, or make a sprite of it. You must post it here! You have until Wake finished the GigaGreymon sprite, which is plently of time cause she is working on the Agumon GD sprite now sweatdrop

The prize is 2k and anything else you want! Post them here in the forum! Look at the first post for picture of UltimaGreymon.

Good luck!  

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Tropical Jungle (Art Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items