Submit

xxpunkrocker_jasonxx

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:23 pm
dantesparta
well you don't know the people who mess with me i ignore them and ignore them and some days I'm just dancing on the edge ready to break and knock someone out they don't stop if you ignore them especially not at my school even if you never said a word to them they would bug you from freshmen to senior year. so maybe if you ignore the people that mess with you they will leave you alone. but not me you know say what you want but you can't know what your talking about till your in my shoes and you have the people i have bearing down on you criticizing ridiculing every single move you make you can't speak out of honesty

I agree with you totally dude, you sometimes have to fight to gain respect and for people to leave you alone, if you let them pick on you they'll get used to it and than they'll never leave you alone and all that bullshit, I say can be good sometimes especially in this case!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:10 pm
someone agrees biggrin  

dantesparta
Crew

Quotable Genius

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

The_Lone_Vampire

Wealthy Vampire

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:00 am
I totally agree as well...people can be so irritable, and well frankly just don't understand, so they should just keep their traps shut and leave us alone....*sigh*...they can all burn!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:51 pm
I get what you are saying aboutthe Emo and the Emo wannabe i had a bad prob. with that in 8th grade
and yeah I got angry alot and I still do sometimes
I get so crazy I will start crying histarically and run somewhere so I don't hurt anyone I once punched a metal pool until my knuckels started to bleed
Just bite your lip and walk away even if you bit threw your lip

Laylile
Crew

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:38 pm
Its against my own laws and rules and limits to change someones opinion, or to try and change their opinion, But I will describe to you myself.
Some one has a problem with me, fine who cares let it be. they try to attack me, i dodge, and keep going, if they succeed, get back up and keep walking, if they persist, try to kick their a** either way its solved, . BUT if they attempt to give my friends s**t, they'll be hell to pay. i'll kick their asses or get mine kicked,e ither way as long as i tried, and i will always take the bullet for my friends, no matter what the reason is. even if they won't tell me the reason. they're my friends for a reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:03 pm
Yeah, people at school call me emo... and goth.... and scene.....and whatever else they can think of. This boy named Cameron saw my cuts one day and within a couple of days, I was being bombarded with questions and people asking to see my cuts. It gets annoying.  

DarkestFaerie99

xXSpringxnichtXx

33,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:43 pm
First off I dont think violence is the right thing but u need 2 talk 2 someone, but not a counselor or shrink cause they wont understand u talk 2 ppl like u  
Help and advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff