Reply Eclipse
Disappointed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tari_Leralonde

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:56 pm
I was disappointed in the third book. Yes, it was a good book, but it wasn't as great, enchanting, beautiful, or inspiring as the first two books. What's your opinion on this?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:36 am
I agree. It was a good book and all, but it didn't have the drama or suspense that the first two had. Actually, it felt more like a soap opera gone terribly wrong.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Isabella Brooke Hart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:54 pm
I agree as well, and I didn't like the ending.. sort of-conclusive, but sort-of not.

Humph.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:20 pm
I sorta disagree but then again agree.
True it wasn't the best like Twilight and had the mind-blowing feel to it but New Moon was probably the worst [well,not-so-good] out of the 3.Eclipse was pretty good though.

But in my opinion,Twilight will ALWAYS be the best one heart

BunnyCupCakes

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:47 pm
Yeah, but you usually can't beat the first in the series cause it's what started everything and stuff like that. Not true in all cases, but is true in this case.
New Moon was very boring and really had no substance until Alice came back and everything started to fall into place.
As a whole, Eclipse just seemed like a filler chapter in a terrible fanfic. No offense, but it could've been so much better.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:34 pm
Twilight was my favorite, although I love the other two also. Just the way Eclipse ended for most the story you could tell what is going to happen in the next book. With the other two you didn't see what was coming in the next book. If you understand what I mean.  

[dancing]

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:50 pm
The ending for this one made a lot in the next book predictable, right? I think that's what you mean and I agree. There's no room for suspense and mystery as far as we can tell in the next book. The only thing I'm really counting on is a war between the werewolves and the Volturi doing something bad at the wedding.  
Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games