Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:22 am
Hardcore Mosher
niecerpiecer
twisted words
Hardcore Mosher
Yeah seriously. It's starting to get annoying with all the Jake-obsessors and Edward-haters saying Jake imprinted with Bella.

Even more annoying considering the fact that they were all Edward fangirls and Jacob bashers a few months ago. rolleyes

lol thats true XD people these days! XD

I know seriously. It's amazing how quickly people will change their minds based on a few mistakes. I never hated Jake but now all these people are completely taking sides. Now I feel like getting back at some of these bashers.

I cant hate Jake or Edward I will stick up for one of them because they are both kool characters and they dont deserve bashing :3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:07 am
niecerpiecer
Hardcore Mosher
niecerpiecer
twisted words
Hardcore Mosher
Yeah seriously. It's starting to get annoying with all the Jake-obsessors and Edward-haters saying Jake imprinted with Bella.

Even more annoying considering the fact that they were all Edward fangirls and Jacob bashers a few months ago. rolleyes

I know seriously. It's amazing how quickly people will change their minds based on a few mistakes. I never hated Jake but now all these people are completely taking sides. Now I feel like getting back at some of these bashers.

I cant hate Jake or Edward I will stick up for one of them because they are both kool characters and they dont deserve bashing :3

Me too. I loved both of them before Eclipse even came out, and my mind hasn't changed its opinion of them. 3nodding  

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:53 am
twisted words
niecerpiecer
Hardcore Mosher
niecerpiecer
twisted words
Hardcore Mosher

Me too. I loved both of them before Eclipse even came out, and my mind hasn't changed its opinion of them. 3nodding

I hate bashers. As the old (and very cliche) saying goes, "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all" or something like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:37 am
I agree about how stupid the whole fan girl thing is, and about how everyone changing their minds after Eclipse came out is really dumb. I personally like both boys, and have from the begining, so when Bella was really confused for a while I decided that I'd support her no matter who she choose (though I was sure she'd pick Edward 'cuz I knew she loved him more). And about the imprinting thing, I'm thinking that Jacob will come back, wether in wolf form or human, to check on La Plush and will end up imprinting in the next book so it won't matter that Bella's with Edward.  

violin girl16

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:18 pm
violin girl16
I agree about how stupid the whole fan girl thing is, and about how everyone changing their minds after Eclipse came out is really dumb. I personally like both boys, and have from the begining, so when Bella was really confused for a while I decided that I'd support her no matter who she choose (though I was sure she'd pick Edward 'cuz I knew she loved him more). And about the imprinting thing, I'm thinking that Jacob will come back, wether in wolf form or human, to check on La Plush and will end up imprinting in the next book so it won't matter that Bella's with Edward.

Thank you for agreeing. I try to be neutral and not hate anyone but I've always been an Edward supporter. But if she chose Jake, then whatever. As long as she doesn't get her heart broken. But I'm glad she chose Edward cause she would've gotten her heart broken anyway when he imprinted and had to break up with her.  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff