Reply Eclipse
Gah! - possible spoiler

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SansukoDoll

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:16 pm
I finally got Eclipse yesterday, yeah I know I'm a little late, any who, I just finished it about 30 mins ago and I feel so unsatisfied. D:

I..I don't want it to end. T-T

Any who, I felt really disappointed, and I felt really bad for Jacob, like close to sobbing bad. Is that wrong? I don't think so.

BTW, has anyone heard any news about Breaking Dawn or Midnight Sun?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:58 am
Breaking Dawn is coming out August 10th, 2008, and Midnight Sun is coming a year after that, I think.  

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:22 pm
She said she wasn't sure if she would be publishing Midnight Sun, I thought! Wow I'm behind...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:02 pm
Wow, I can't wait until then. This time I will pre-order it. It was painful seeing all my friends finish the book. Dx

I was thinking about that, I want Midnight Sun to be published but I went to her sight and she said she wasn't sure she was even publishing it.

SansukoDoll

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:25 pm
She wants to but she doesn't know if she will. Personally I want her to finish the series first. Then maybe write the whole series in Edward's pov.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:43 pm
Don't think she'll actually write the whole series in Edward's pov, pretty sure she said that somewhere. Its confirmed Midnight Sun's coming out on I think the Lexicon.  

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

SansukoDoll

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:59 pm
Yeah, I want the series to be finished first and then reading it in Edwards point of view will be a more satisfied feeling for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:06 pm
If the first chapter was that good, I can almost imagine how incredible Midnight Sun will be in full. And of course Ms. Meyer will surpass my expectations as always.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:26 am
She will publish Midnight Sun just not anytime soon sad and Breaking Dawn wont come out til next year she said she wont publish Forever Dawn because its not young adult genre but she said she will start posting after Eclipse comes out but it did and I see nothing about Forever Dawn crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:10 am
niecerpiecer
She will publish Midnight Sun just not anytime soon sad and Breaking Dawn wont come out til next year she said she wont publish Forever Dawn because its not young adult genre but she said she will start posting after Eclipse comes out but it did and I see nothing about Forever Dawn crying

She said she won't ever publish Forever Dawn for this reason:

Quote:
(People often ask me if I'm ever going to make Forever Dawn public. The answer is no. For one thing, it's not great—it's downright embarrassing in some places. However, some of the content will work as a loose outline for book four, so I can't tell you what happened, either.)

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:52 am
Oh, I see. But whatever, I just can't wait to read those two books. But the wait feels like so long!  
Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games