Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digmon World: Data Server (DS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cony14

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:46 pm
Zeekage turned and went back to the group when he heard this."okay...so can i just call you creepy instead?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:09 pm
Creepymon ignored Zeekage's last comment. "I have come here to give you all a gift." Suddenly, what looked like a card materialized in Creepymon's hand. "In this world, you must use card keys in order to enter certain areas, but in most areas you are allowed to enter with just the key word, which is usually the area's name. This card key will provide you with access to the area called the Destroyed Belt. It is just past the Core Field, which is up ahead." He pointed to the path before them, which seemed to be covered in digital, pixelated lines. "Proceed with caution, as there are very vicious digimon here."  

Chikyu Kodomo

Hopeful Willis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:55 pm
"Oh yay, just what I love vicious digital creatures comming out at me trying to kill me. " Herro said looking at creepy. " Anyway my point is, how do you protect ourselves? "  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:14 pm
"SO was that last bit cute and cuddly monsters or big and scary monsters...anyway"Zeekage sets of in that direction.
"dont go that way"gig said
"Or what youll bite me...OW"Gigi was latched onto his but biting him
"i warned you!"  

cony14

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:20 am
Creepymon pointed down towards the red lizard-like creature currently latched onto Zeekage's leg. "That is how you protect yourself; you must fight alongside your digimon companion. Of course if you don't want to go, if you'd rather run away from a good challenge, then be my guests." Creepymon then turned his back on the group and began floating away.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:46 pm
"fine then ill take your 'challenge'"Zeekage said sarcasticly...  

cony14

CheetoPerson

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:32 pm
but who knows if something else will happen biggrin  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games