Reply -=Bio=-
Aki Yasashii- Shingami-Under constuction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku086

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:10 am
I hope I'm doing this right...I'm not sure..new to this.

Character name: Aki Yasashii
Appearance: Looks like a 16 year old. Has little bit of muscle to her, but is pretty skinny. 5'0'' tall. weighs about 116 pounds. Has Bright blue eyes, Blond hair with brown highlights Wear a heart shaped neckless givin to her by her brother..
Background: Aki grew up in the middle class income part of the Soul Society. Since she was 5 when she knew that she had special shingami powers. Stronger then her older brothers who was Vice-unit Commander of the 7th Division. Since then her brother trained her to control those powers. By the time she was 10 her brother was sent off to kill a hollow and was killed in the process. Since then she lived with Naomi Hotaru, 4th seat of the 12th division, who put her into school.
Immediatly after she graduated (age 16) she was ammited as 5th seat for the 7th division (or where ever in that division you want me???) Since then she's enjoyed her seat and her Division.

Personality: She's kind at times, but is afriad to let people in because
Strengths
Weaknesses:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:36 pm
All you have to do is the Str/Weakness little more to the personality and then the Shinigami part of the profile and you should be good.  

StateAlchemist Natsu
Vice Captain

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-=Bio=-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items