Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Dragon RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:56 pm
Dawn broke over the cave and Chica awoke to the cracks of light filtering into her room. She stretched and got up, heading towards where she could hear Bahamut sleeping.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:45 pm
bahamut was curled up in a ball with his wings covering himself sleeping soundly,  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:30 pm
Chica went into Bahamut's area of the cave and saw him sleeping. He looks so peaceful, as though he couldn't harm anything... She approached him and gently swept her wing over him, causing the air to stir across his face.
"Morning, future savior of our kind," she declared.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:13 pm
bahamut opened his eye. "it not like im doing this alone" he yaned as he got up. bahamut streated out his body.  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:54 pm
"True, but it's still your plan. So what do you want to do today?" Chica asked, walking out to where the entrance to the cave was. It was well into mid-morning, and a couple of dragons could be spotted flying overhead.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:18 pm
"well we could inlarge the cave by adding some more rooms with other dragons can sleep in. then on making some kind of farm to grow and raise food." he said as that was the first thing that came to mind.

((were are the other people in the role play dont you think they should get in on this.))  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:46 am
"The humans would probably be pretty happy about that, since I know many dragons have been stealing from their farms... I like the idea. There are still some open rooms thought, so we don't have to enlarge the cave right away," Chica said.
((Well, I'm not sure, but I can work on getting one of my rp friends to join I think. And more active members in the guild would help too, so if you can help with that by getting people to join or current members active, we might get some activity in the roleplays.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:34 pm
"yeah your right about the cave. but how are we going to start the farm." Bahamut said then started to think about it  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

dneko-chan32

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:03 pm
With cats! =^.^=  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:38 am
"Well, we'll have to build a fenced in area, rock would probably be best since dragons live a long time, and we wouldn't want to have to constantly repair it. Then we can capture sheep and cows and other prey to keep there," Chica suggested.
"And we can always try to bargain with some farmers and see if we can get any animals that way," she added.

((dneko-chan, that's a fun suggestion. Wanna join the rp?))  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:33 pm
"Yeah and we could clear out some of the forest to make more room for the farm and to help with the fence or sell it to get gold for trade. I'm not a red dragon so I don't have hords of gold." Bahamut said "Chica lets get to work on the fence."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:44 pm
"Alright then, let's go scout the pasture for rocks first then," Chica replied, taking off towards a nearby field she had in mind. They could use the rocks from the field first, and then find more around the area to finish it.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:24 pm
Bahamut took off flying right next to her. he was looking as for some good size rook. he saw a lot of rocks that were a bit to big.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:30 pm
As she scanned the pasture for good rocks, she found them a bit large to be handled alone and a little big for making a fence.
"Why don't we try lifting some of these together and breaking them up a little?" Chica asked eagerly. The sun was climbing higher in the sky, burning off the morning fog and making it much easier to see what lay below.

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers