Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
.hack//CRISIS OOC thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:33 am
ithinkKiriabandonedus ;_;

i have become
so mentally undone
Dead girls bloom
In my garden of thought
Spreading and decaying
To become one with the silt of my mind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:22 pm

I think everyone abandoned us ;3;

Aaby-sama

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:58 pm
Oh god, so sad ;___;

Time to rid me of your curse
You should of stopped way back when
I got a bat I'm gonna beat your brains in
You are the only one
Blow the kingdom come

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:41 pm
Sorry, I have been busy with a few things.. This has been the week from hell. T.T

I will post now I guess.. even though I don't know if the rp is still alive or not. seeing as what has been said in posts above this.. confused  

Hotaru Yamada

Hotaru Yamada

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:37 am
I guess it really is dead then? T.T  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:48 am
* criiiiiiiiiiies *

i have become
so mentally undone
Dead girls bloom
In my garden of thought
Spreading and decaying
To become one with the silt of my mind

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

darlingtonia californica

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:39 pm
Sorryyy. ;___; So busyyyy.
You can continue without me though, until I'm not busy. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:27 pm
well... v.v I already posted.. so.. if someone else wants to continue?  

Hotaru Yamada

Aaby-sama

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:03 am

Well, I can't do anything at the moment, because I'm waiting for Mel xD So yeah...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:35 am
Azure Wolves Guild @Home

GAIA USERNAME: Blackened Daylight
CHARACTER NAME: Ichari Tysaunai Ichari Tysaunai
"THE WORLD" USERNAME: Hitori
CHARACTER AGE: 23
CHARACTER GENDER: Male
"THE WORLD" CHARACTER GENDER: Human Male
"THE WORLD" CHARACTER CLASS: Adept Rouge, Blade Brandier, Dual Guns, and Steam Gunner.
"THE WORLD" CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: A blue and purple adept rouge with Japense style yakuta he got from the Forest of Pain Events 50th floor. Hitori
PARAGRAPH SAMPLE OF ROLEPLAYING:
Ichari threw his school bag down on his bedroom's futon and rubbed the back of his neck while yawning. He sat down in his rvolving leather chair and flipped around to his pc and grabbed his 3d visors and turned on his computer. After siging on he saw his email box was filled with unk pms and dleted them all. Clciking the loging butotn he put hsi visors on and grabbed hsi controller and logged into The World.

Hitori looked around the Chaos Gate in Mac Anu and headed to the item shop.

(I think it helps if I put up a bio for my character.)
Biography:Ichari is on of The World's old players who stuck with it after CC Corp had to remake it. He was a friend of Wiseman's in the game and was secertly helping the Dot Hackers against Skieth and Magus by alerting Helba ahead of time and maintaining the servers so they didn't crash. he currently works at CC Corp on project G.U. with Wiseman/Yata and Pi. He was a orginal canidate for Magus but it chose Kuhn. He can see Avatars and AIDA for what they are but he doesn't take too much of a active role against them or Ovan. He is a level 75 Adept Rouge Brandier but hasn't gotten his third item extension event. He hacked his own PC and using stolen data from master Zelkova and created a third class for himself exceeding the system parameters and allowing him to use Data Drain Heart with the guns. Hitori hangs out in Netslum Tartarga whenever Pi or Yata are conductinge xperiments with AIDA. Hitori has several hundred virus croes at his disposal and is a well known PKK who helps newbies. He is abit arrogant and selfish at times but overall he has proven to be a very reliable person. Hitori also manaeges a large high level guild by the name of Azure Wolves. Their guild @Home is in Sigma Wonderous Wolf Brigade. The area was created by Hitori himself and mimicks The Lost Ground of Great Temple of Caerleon Mebd. It has seven chaos spheres that take PCs to small arenas to fight high level monsters Hitori can create and spawn.

Blackened Daylight

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces