Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
"Pern" / Dragon Riders of Pern RP? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonriders must fly when Thread is in the sky... (a Pern RP?)
  Clear skies and fair weather (yes)
  Wherry Teeth! (no)
  I'm here for the Gather (poll whore answer)
View Results

BardoftheAges

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:10 am
Oh, I'd meant to ask... Would it be more useful if I included some things like the description of the wing membrane and the eye structure with eyelids in the draconic description as well as the firelizard section?

Also, did those help your understanding at all, Maze-san?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:28 pm
Dragon's Eye Weyr

I apologize if this doesn't open for anyone (it's in a guild) but this is the information I have so far from one of my own role plays. It took me two weeks to complete the compliation of the information, but surely this is more than adequate. Tell me your thoughts, and what we might do to improve it (I've already started integrating our gracious leader's story, so don't mind any of the background stuff I have).

Know that that role play is a combined RP. I've taken several different kinds of stories and integrated them into one. 3nodding I can cut it down for a more Pernese feel easily.

Josie_II

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200

Maze

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:51 am
BardoftheAges
Oh, I'd meant to ask... Would it be more useful if I included some things like the description of the wing membrane and the eye structure with eyelids in the draconic description as well as the firelizard section?

Also, did those help your understanding at all, Maze-san?

.. Is that why ylinn requested images? Because it looks all complicated like? If so, then, yes. I'd appreciate some more information.

I'm absolutely uneducated in a lot of these things, after all.

And they helped, yes, thank you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:38 pm
Precisely. 3nodding What I really want is a map of the Benden Weyr. It'd be much easier than making my own.  

Josie_II

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200

Josie_II

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:30 pm
It LIVES! HOW DOES THIS LOOK, EVERYONE!?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:19 am
Well, I've got descriptions of both a draconic and firelizard hatching up now. The firelizard is an excerpt from one of the books, and I plan on putting in an excerpt from one of the other books of a draconic one, but it'll be in a separate post, I think. My apologies for it having taken so long. I will attempt to get more up tomorrow. Not really in a people mood, but I need to get this done, and want to. And I need to get out of this self-pitying slump. I'll do my best.

Hopefully that's interesting to you.  

Ifailedmywillsave

Maze

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:41 am
Ifailedmywillsave
Well, I've got descriptions of both a draconic and firelizard hatching up now. The firelizard is an excerpt from one of the books, and I plan on putting in an excerpt from one of the other books of a draconic one, but it'll be in a separate post, I think. My apologies for it having taken so long. I will attempt to get more up tomorrow. Not really in a people mood, but I need to get this done, and want to. And I need to get out of this self-pitying slump. I'll do my best.

Hopefully that's interesting to you.

Don't make me pull out the pompoms. o:

But yes, I'd be interested. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:18 pm
Got the example dragon hatching up. I'm going to go poke through some of my other books and put up some other example hatchings, but the ones I have at my boyfriend's place are not helpful on that score at the moment so it'll have to wait till I get home. As it is, I has myself some school tomorrow, so it'll be more difficult, since I'm going to end up at Matt's place until midnight at least. confused  

Ifailedmywillsave

Josie_II

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:06 pm
I know one that I could put on the computer (it's copyrighted, so I'd have to take it out of the book and type it as I go). It's in the Dragon Lover's Guide to Pern.

We have our first role play initiated! YAY!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:31 pm
jlynn518
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Look what I made on paint!  

Josie_II

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200

Ifailedmywillsave

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:02 am
I intend to type up parts of that one myself, actually. As it is, I have the one from Dragonflight up now as well. Go at it, kids.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:28 am

Luna-wa says :

>.<
the roleplay is up! people start posting profiles! im eager to start rping!

and you'd be brain-missing not to listen

Seraphim Sins

Ifailedmywillsave

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:06 pm
I've a convention this weekend. I will not be even thinking about the rp until after.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff