Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
fury of the dancing flames

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MovieDirector7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:31 pm
ehey im new to the guild, kingdom hearts rocks! and if i was a oranization member i would wants to be axel or roxas. well u will see me post my awesome drawing if i get at least 3 replys. thank much
peace  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:34 pm
MovieDirector7
ehey im new to the guild, kingdom hearts rocks! and if i was a oranization member i would wants to be axel or roxas. well u will see me post my awesome drawing if i get at least 3 replys. thank much
peace

also i would like to see a bit of ur art as well.
And if u willl donate to help my buy my dream avi items i will give all my money to the guild and i have 4,000 gold so plz and thx  

MovieDirector7

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:26 pm
Introductions in the 'Welcome to the Org. XIII' sticky. And pictures are to be posted in the 'Post your pictures' sticky. Could you take a look at them next time?

~I don't like illiterate posts. xp Your title doesn't seem to have a connection to your introduction, too. Aside from mentioning Axel...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:13 am
RosesShadow
Introductions in the 'Welcome to the Org. XIII' sticky. And pictures are to be posted in the 'Post your pictures' sticky. Could you take a look at them next time?

~I don't like illiterate posts. xp Your title doesn't seem to have a connection to your introduction, too. Aside from mentioning Axel...

Ditto on that too. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas