Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:17 am
Kaleb smiled "he can get a gaurd to feed him...we have other things to do...we can't just stop them....and he is telling the truth....but now hes takingit like a responsablity...a long time ago he used to not tell us when he would be turning and then he would go out and kill a lot of people with out us knowing it." He sighed... "its ok...he'll be fine......he'll get out of that stage soon it didn't take that long when he was younger...." He kissed her lips and then her fingers that touched him.

Kamron nodded and then walked around the castle trying to find ayu...He went to there bed room and then smiled...."hey.....isn't it true that the bride and groom arn't suppose to see each other for the enitre day before the wedding....i think me going crazy is a good thing...not only do i want you near me at all but you can't get near me....becuase its our wedding day is in two days....." He kissed her... "maybe we should have a proper goodbye.." He leaned in and kissed her again...as he ran his fingers through her hair running them down her neck and back.. "so...what do ya say..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:55 pm
Ayu smiled, nodding. "A proper goodbye... but it will never be goodbye between us... till we see each other again... thats what it is..." She kissed him back.

Ayame smiled, loving the feeling of his lips. "Alright I just want Ayu to be safe..."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:47 am
Kaleb smiled "alright....she will i promise.....you need to get some rest....im going to go down stairs and tell the cook what to make for dinner....ill wake you 20 minutes before dinner is served ok babe?" He kissed her forehead and then walked out of the room and down stairs.

"Alright then....till we see each other again. Hows that?" He kissed her forehead and then down her neck pulling him self up on the bed and over Ayu. "so what do .....you..say about......it" ((......=kissing on the neck))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:00 pm
Ayu smiled, tilting her head a little. "I love it... I never want to say goodbye to you, Kamron..." She sighed, thinking about how much pain that would cause her.

Ayame nodded, going right to sleep once Kaleb left. Her dreams were peaceful now that they had talked.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:24 pm
Once he was done in the kitchen he went to the garden and looked into the pond as he walked around the huge garden slowly looking at all the plant life. He sighed but it was an eased sigh....it was nice and peicful like nothing coudl go wrong.

Kamron smiled "i know baby...i know..." He kissed her lips now "But...its only for a day....you'll be ok...it will give you time to go pick out a dress get some flowers and have the helpers and gurds set up the chairs and tables and everything." He slowly pulled her top down over her sholders and kissed them lightly. He ran his fingers over them as he whispered in your ear "I can't wait for the day after tomorrow....i have been wanting to marry you ever sence you came here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:28 pm
"You look like you have a lot on your mind..." Hayato walked beside Kaleb, looking at him. "Kylo is asleep... I heard about Ayu..." He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed, shaking his head. "I can't believe it's happening..."

Ayu smiled, closing her eyes. "Me neither, Kamron. I would never want it any other way..." She kissed him and started to take off his shirt, a smile on her face.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:52 am
"yea....i know" He sighed and then smiled "But its ok...you can take care of kylo's kids...its doesn't matter if im the dad...i think it would be better if they grew up with you as there dad....i don't want them not likeing you or something...i think its best for me and the kids if i just not be there father...i know that kinda impossible....but just think of it as me giving the name father from me to you." He put his hands in his pockets....

Kamron helped out by moving a little and then his shirt came off and he started to kiss her again and then pulled her clothes off everysingle last peice of clotheing that was on there bodyies were now scattered over the bed and the floor. He looked at her beautiful face smiled happily. "I love you so much....." He leaned over her to the desk beside the bed and opend it he took out a condome and then opend it. and began to put it on.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:16 pm
Ayu smiled and nodded, watching him. "I'm so glad we could do this one last time before we get married..." She waited till he was finished, thinking about something. "I know we always do it like this but can we mix it up a little, Kamron?"

Hayato smiled and nodded, looking back at the house. "Um... Ayame's up... I have to go..." He put his hand on Kaleb's shoulder then walked into the house as Ayame walked out.

"Hey... everything alright?" Ayame smiled, kissing him.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:09 am
"huh?...." He smiled and then kissed her back hugging her slightly. "Uh...yea....i think i just gave my kids away.....did you have a nice sleep." He said looking down at her.

Kamron stopped and looked at her surprised.. "Well uh yea....yea....what did you have in mind.?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:01 pm
"I don't know just... thinking about something different..." Ayu sighed, thinking. "I'm up for anything you want.... I'm here to please you..." She smiled, kissing him.

"Pretty good... so when you mean just gave your kids away you mean Hayato is taking care of the twins now? Not me or you.... You are now giving over the father position to Hayato? What made you decide that?" Ayame held his hand, tilting her head as she looked up at him.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:23 pm
KAmron looked at her and smiled ok but nothing that includs me stretching in awcward positions. He pulled her up and then flipped her over. Putting her hand inbetween her legs stick a few fingers up there as he lifted her back end up leaving her front down like a slope. He touched himself to her spreading her legs a little and ran his fingers down her back and then smiled "hows this position...or doyou want something else?"

KAleb smiled "uh yea...i think thats what just happend...i don't want the kids to grow up wondering why im not with there mother. so its best if they know me as the uncle and they can know him as thee dad. It will be fine...yea i glad im a dad...but i don't want to get them cnfused. plus...i want to be there 100 percent for our babies and you...if i have two ther twins... i can't do that....yea ill be there fun uncle but just not here dad.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:22 pm
Ayu smiled, nodding. "Wonderful.... you can do whatever you want to me and I'll be happy..." She said to him, knowing this was the last time they would see each other before they got married.

Ayame smiled, taking his hand and leading him back into the mansion. "So what do you want to do?" She ran her hands up his chest lustfully, smirking a little. "I'll do whatever you want, baby... anything..."  

Maha clone

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces