Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Just wondering

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spiral_of_chaos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:58 am
hey, i was just wondering how many people got the ultima weapon in kingdom hearts 2?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:50 am
Sorry, haven't started mine yet. Too busy with school work and didn't get a chance to finish KH1. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:52 pm
o.o

I did ._.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:09 pm
Jisen! With all the knowledge of the games you've contributed to this guild I'm shocked.

Erm, yes, I've obtained it on plenty of my files. I finally got a replacement controller after a month after my old one expired so I can continue spamming KHII on its designated memory card.  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:59 am
RosesShadow
Jisen! With all the knowledge of the games you've contributed to this guild I'm shocked.

*nervous laugh* Hehe...... Would you believe that I got my knowledge of KH from other forum, upcoming information from other websites, and video clips from Youtube. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:32 am
Rawr.

This weird boy has Ultima Weapon, along with all other Keyblades! >D

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:44 pm
everyone baby, but you know what it just takes time  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:32 pm
i know it was either the best or the second best but you get a key blade after you beat sephiroth in KH2  

kaiser321

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:55 pm
Jisen Meizuki
RosesShadow

*nervous laugh* Hehe...... Would you believe that I got my knowledge of KH from other forum, upcoming information from other websites, and video clips from Youtube. sweatdrop
Yeah I would, cause that's where I get all my KH info from.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:01 am
Jisen Meizuki
RosesShadow

Very plausible. I did that with FFX/X-2 International and the KH Final Mixes.

~Kaiser: Fenrir would be considered the best Keyblade strength-wise. Ultima is preferable with its MP Hastega and its magic and strength balance.  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:13 am
... I have one for each 2 blade-holding drive form... + sora in his normal form...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:00 pm
I can't remeber because my control broke and my other 1 won't work so I haven't played for more then a month  

Keith_Midoritchi_Hiroki

Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff