Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Two *NEW* Kingdom Hearts Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which will you get?
  Birth by Sleep *PSP*
  358/2 Days *DS*
  Both! XD
  Neither :(
View Results

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:27 pm
Oh, seriously? I figured since it was a Disney/Squeenix game, they had rights to pretty much all the movies.

You know what non-disney/ff world I'd love to see? The World Ends with You. I don't really like the idea of any world that crosses over with anything other than Disney or FF, but a TWEWY world would just fit so well.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:13 pm
They do have rights to THEIR movies/stories....unfortunatly some jerk named Edgar Rice Burroughs stole the story idea 95(ish) years ago.  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:30 pm
ArikaiHart
You know what non-disney/ff world I'd love to see? The World Ends with You. I don't really like the idea of any world that crosses over with anything other than Disney or FF, but a TWEWY world would just fit so well.

That would be the awesomest thing that ever happened ever.

I did actually sneak Nao into my Kingdom Hearts fic that I'm writing. Of course, that's also the one in which Vincent owns a bakery... Also you never heard me say that I'm writing a Kingdom Hearts fanfic. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:52 pm
I still need to try out TWEWY. crying

I haven't really heard anything about it...what's it's alure?  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:54 pm
Its awesome soundtrack and neatness of trends. ninja

Okay, so, maybe I'm really behind, but the japanese 358 days/2 website is up~ It's got nice music, and a video, but it's also all in japanese. xd

And I was thinking, there's actually one world I would like to come back for the third time (not counting CoM): Hundred Acre Wood. I love Winnie the Pooh, and thought Sora and Winnie were so cute together. blaugh As for Tarzan, I figured since they had the rights to make the movie, the had the rights to distribute their movie-version Tarzan all they wanted. confused

What's your story about~?I heard nothing about a story.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:03 pm
I enjoy the Hundred Acre Woods as well.

The idea didn't sound right to me at first, but after playing through the games...I like Winnie The Pooh again. redface  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:32 pm
WEWY's soundtrack is indeed awesome. It's also got really incredible characters, including an insane enemy who likes screaming math at you. xd The battle system is also great, but it takes some a lot of getting used to.

Eh, they're cute, but the Hundred Acre Woods kind of annoyed me. I don't like a bunch of minigames clumped together, 'cause I don't want to take that much time off from the story. Plus, since it's mostly optional, I never end up going back until I'm filling up my journal, and then it's just work. confused I didn't even think most of the minigames were very fun.

It's just a few random oneshots on Destiny Islands after the second game. I only have one and a half written right now, and I hate them both. Good, because there was nothing to hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:39 am
(thinking to myself) I've got both systems so that means I can get BOTH OF THEM!  

eldestboy29

Terror Of DeathX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:03 pm
The stupid lil mermaid crap annoyed me MORE THAN ANYTHING EVER HAS!. I muted the ty every time i was forced to go back there >< I hope they dont force you to do stuff like that every again ><  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:05 pm
I already reserved 358 2 Days XD
I wonder when Birth by Sleep will come out. I haven't heard of any dates.  

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas