Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Pern Role Play (RECRUITING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Ride A...
  White (???)
  Green (Female)
  Blue (Male)
  Brown (Male)
  Bronze (Male)
  Gold (Female)
View Results

Seraphim Sins

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:09 pm

Luna-wa says :

arrow

almost in shock at Delians question she recovered enough to speak
"im not sure..... but im sure if you ask some of the bronze riders they could help...., i-i can ask my blues what they know of"
she smiled and nodded, as luner alighted from the blue dragonriders chair to perch on her shoulder. she stared into his eyes and posed the question in pictures to the little blue who chirped and sent more pictures to her mind, a beach, a hole in a cliff face and a hatching, there was soon to be a hatching, from what she could tell in the south she turned to the blue rider
"T'Grell could you talk with my blue... he knows of a nest... but i cant tell your blue where it is...." she looked down and busied herself with the hem of her tunic
the blue rider nodded and let luner perch on his chair again to talk to him.

(hey am i doing alright? im not great at really descriptive rps )

and you'd be brain-missing not to listen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:38 pm
{Lovely. ^^ So long as improvement is sought, I have no qualms about what people do.}

arrow

Mhm...
Delain watched the exchange between Luner and his mistress, her blue eyes watching with avid delight. Politely she picked at what food remained on her plate, waiting for an opportunity to speak. Such an opportunity came when T'Grell accepted Luna's request. When the little blue fire lizard had perched on the rider's chair she spoke up, her voice light on the ear. One might have thought that the recent tragedy had been forgotten, but there was something there... well, something wasn't quite right with the Weyrwoman. She was far too cheerful for it to be genuine.
If he were to pass a visual on to Caylith I could go there myself. Goodness knows, when eggs hatch, they hatch. I certainly would not want to be late.

Josie_II

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200

Seraphim Sins

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:03 pm

Luna-wa says :

(^^ yus but its hard for me.... i just suffered a breakup so i might be a bit uncreative today... or for a while >.<)
arrow
shocked at the way she turned her mood around luna noods dumbfounded and motions for her other friend to sit with Delian
soler complies and wings over to her neatly
he squaked and sent the pictures again... a neat little beach and the time... dusk

luna looked at the ground he mood a bit downcast, she really DID want to talk to dragons.... but she was so scared...so afraid that something might happen and she might get hurt again..... she still for the life of her couldent figure out why she was even in a weyr!.... oh right... her family...
she sighed and sat heavily on a chair while her scaly friends conversed with the riders

and you'd be brain-missing not to listen

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces