Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Stargate atlantis Operations Rp (Pegasus Galaxy)
Atlantis Rises Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:14 pm
(Yep)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:22 pm
"Big place, I wonder if I'll be able to do gate travel" said Jonathan  

Shadow Blade623

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:32 pm
Ginger and Re'Doah were about to head to leave the control center to go back to the private quarters when the gate activated and opened with the shield activated a report came in that SGA-1 had been captured and the SGA-5 were requesting emergency evacuation from there position the shield deactivated and energy bolts were shot through and four individuals ran through three of which were injured. Ginger turned to Colonel Carter. "Ma'am request a rescue team."

"Done." She replied, as the gate shut down and medics went to work at the three injured.

Ginger told her husband to get the staff weapons of their's as she ran off to get two, or rather one other that might help. Hadn't taken long when she discovered where the person was hidden. Getting the two to agree wasn't hard so they agreed to meet at the Jumper bay as Ginger found her husband and dragged him to the bay. Jumping into the pilot seat with The Tok'ra and Re'doah in the passenger seats the three got ready to go through the gate. Re'Doah appeared feeling unusual in the Puddle Jumper. as it settled in front of the gate. As it activated and the ship had gone through, his eyes had gone large as the the Jumper went into the sky and cloaked. As those on the ground shot and missed the Jumper. It had been a good hour before they had gone through, so the forces at the gate were somewhat few.

Activating the sensors Ginger located the five that she wanted. They were surrounded by several humanoids. "I have a really bad feeling about this." Ginger said, noticing the signals of the others. "Those are Wraith. We are going to have a bit of a problem." She said setting the Jumper down at a clearing so that the three could create a plan.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:32 am
" Can I help"  

Shadow Blade623

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:42 am
"Hurry up and get to them." Samantha replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:25 am
Jonathan climbed ib quick  

Shadow Blade623

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:30 pm
(Could you please post a little more?)

The four in the Jumper landed a few feet away, from SGA-1, cloaked of coursed. "Well here we are and we need to do a rescue, any idea?" Ginger said, figuring out a way to get to the team. She was already sure that the Wraith were informed about their arrival.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:29 pm
"How bout some explosions"  

Shadow Blade623

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:47 am
"No that would make a bad situation worse, there are probably Hive ships orbiting the planet and but that could help in my plan. If only Tell'ak will keep her comments to herself." Tellan said, as Tell'ak blurted an other idea to her. After a few seconds she came up with an idea. "Ginger, you and your Jaffa husband, Re'doah will make a good distraction, once done, disappear for a moment and wait till the Wraith pass by, Jonathan and I will wait for you to meet up with us, when that happens we can attack what ever rather are left and get the teams out of here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:11 am
"that sounds good"  

Shadow Blade623

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:02 am
With the planning done, Re'Doah and Ginger left to get as many Wraith to follow as they could, possibly even take a few out if possible. Tellan took as many weapons as she could carry. "They might need weapons grab only what you can carry for yourself and for them." She ordered as she took the lead into getting into position for getting SGA-1 out of this mess.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:32 pm
(I quit)  

Shadow Blade623

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:43 am
(Well with that as a major flop I'm going to redo this over in Barton.)  
Stargate atlantis Operations Rp (Pegasus Galaxy)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games