unguluck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:37 pm
Alright, lets begin.
Just jump in the Rp, you don't have to pm to join but a few quick notes
1 don't swear
2 no godmogling
3 can't kill off eachothers characters
4 dont use a character sheet, use character already being use the RP
Story Line: At a cluttered tea table there 4 being took up 4 seats aound the setting. A drunk looking man who chugged tea like bear, a rabbit constantly checking his watch, a girl becoming a woman wearing a dress that seemed to change colors ever minute, and a very confused Boy becoming a man sitting at the head.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:17 pm
The woman looked at the newcomer *Poor Thing!* she thinks *Has no-idea what going on!* Extending a hand to the newcomer she says *I’m June, or if you prefer August, May, July* sighing she continued *My father and mother couldn’t decide on what to call me, so no one know what my real name is!*
*Just call her Seasons,* interrupted the man with the top hat *Well Chester Cat got your tongue! What your name!?* The newcomer had no time to respond before the rabbit intruded *Oh, deary me!! Excuse me Top Hat, Seasons, Newcomer, I have to go find the Queen’s granddaughter!* Straightening his clothing the rabbit went on. *If you thought the Queen was bad wait until you meet the yougin!*
*I’m sure she’s not that bad* giggled Seasons, *in fact I doubt there’s anyone worse than the Queen!*
*Aw, who cares, the Queen could cut off my head and I go on drinking tea!* Said Top Hat irritably, gulping down anther cup of piping hot tea.
*Good Day, `til the marrow!* said the rabbit hopping of into the forest.
It remained quiet for only time before Seasons addressed the newcomer with a flood of questions *What’s your name? Hmmm.. Where do you live in Cards? Do you have a family?* Her bright eyes starred at the newcomer, who felt like they where in a silly game. *I’m uh.. I*
*Have so tea chap!* Top Hat shoved an over sized cup into the newcomers hands *That’ll loosen your tongue, unless the Chester Cat done away with it!* He said not so jokingly.

unguluck

Spunk-a-doo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:45 pm
Want cheap tea!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:56 pm
The rabbit weaved through the trees, "OH, Darn!" She said snapping her fingers and turning around. "I left that wretched clock on the tea table!" An ear flopped in her face, "Why am I always late?!" She cried. She began walking back to Top Hat's tea garden. The charms around her neck clinked as she skipped.

((Can the rabbit be female? Whenever I RP as a guy they turn out really feminine. >_<))  

Death by Moose

Blackhearts-ect

Magical Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:10 pm
[ Interesting RP ]  
13: Rp Forest

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items