Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Behind the Scenes (Complete/Inactive)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:47 pm
Welcome to "Behind the Scenes"! A not so serious, fun role play for just about anyone with a character! Here's how it works.

Your characters are always so serious and dramatic in your role plays, or act in such a certain way. So what do they do in their downtime? What if they were really like a bunch of actors? "Behind the Scenes" explores this idea with hilarious possibilities!

There's a lounge to relax in, a tv room, a snack bar, whatever your "star" needs! Let's get silly!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:57 pm
Githar: "I really need to talk to my agent about getting more appearances. This is getting ridiculous."

The seven foot tall, green garbed reaper let the door shut harshly behind him. Kicking off his metal shoes, he took off his trench coat, feeling relief as the heavy item came off and his torso was only garbed in a tight revealing shirt and grabbed a beer from the fridge. He then fell onto the couch, and took a long, drawn out drink. Glancing around to make sure no one was around, he then did something that conflicted greatly with his on screen character.

"URRRRRRRRRRP!"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:12 am
*Enter intimate scene between Veni and Rosemary. The two are about to kiss... someone in the background shouts cut or something along those lines. Rosemary drops Veni and walks off disgusted at what she was about to do. They were told that they didn't live together anymore and now they're all gushy.... this kid disgusted her...made her feel like a cradle robber...yet she wasn't. He was really older than he looked.

Damn macho chick.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:13 am
*daph is in the next set over gabbing on a cell phone to a friend about some hot human from the show "one tree hill". Cian glares, but Daph is oblivious.*

*outside an unfamilar girl is talking with the script write. "YOU WANT ME TO ENTER HOW?!" She sscreams.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:16 am
God: "Everyone gets more screen time than Me! I haven't gotten ANY screen time except for that one little voice over!"

God's Agent: "Listen, God-baby, we're doing the best we can! The script writers are..."

God: "The script writers are crap! There, I said it! That new fruit Heegh that plays the devil is more popular than Me for Me's sake!"

It was at that time that some double doors burst open, and Heegh stepped through with a huge cart full of snacks and food of all sorts of varieties.

Heegh: "Oh God honey, it's just that everyone loves a baddie! You know that! Okay darlings! Soups on! I made my special 'fatten' you up' sandwiches today! They're soooo bad, but they're ooooooh so good! Remember, only take one if you have to watch your diets lovelies!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:06 pm
Daph: *falls asleep talking to friend, Cian steals her phone and tells friend that she didn't mean anything...then asks said friend if their refridgerator is running*  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:55 pm
*P-chan moves about stiffly and then sparks start to fly off him.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:59 pm
*BlackMN runs around trying to catch her tail. It is very illusive.* Chasing the tail, chasing the tail... heyuck...  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:13 am
Crew: "HEY! G! Get your a** in here, the stupid pig's acting up again!"

GL: "Hang on, hang on! I'm comin'!"

Galantros walks onto the set, wearing a tool belt and hard hat. He glances down at the mechanical P-Chan, mutters, then kicks it over. He then starts repairing the piece of crap.

GL: "When are we going to get a new damn pig?!"

Heegh: "Oh Black honey, you're doing it all wrong! You chase your tail like this! Yes, this! Yes, that is so much better, sweetie!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:49 am
It's more... kinky....  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:50 am
Daphne eats a bar of chocolate, makes a face and throws it up.

Cian: plays with a tassel.

Adira: Makes out with Eztli in a corner  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games