Reply Eclipse
eclipse

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lildarkangel3001

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:14 pm
did anyone think that eclipse was a little dry? I mean besides the whole marraige part and the almost sex scene, there was just the obvious conflict between bella and jacob, and then all this build up to the fight at the end, but then the fight wasn't all that I hoped it would be.Nothing totally amazing happened. just the whole killing victoria thing. I don't know...maybe i was just gettin my hopes up too high...what do you think?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:49 pm

To me, Eclipse was okay. I mean, a few parts of it I didn't understand, and other parts of it I loved completely. One part I really didn't understand was when Bella asked Edward permission to visit the La Push Pack, and he totally gave in; I mean, how could he change his mind about everything so quickly? I have a few Ideas about that, but I'm pretty much looking forward to Midnight Sun to get to know everything.

I can admit that the fight scene could have been a bit more actioned and detailed, and that Victoria gave up pretty easily, but hey, Stephenie Meyer is a romance/fiction author, and and i'm guessing she was focused more on Bella's thoughts and what not. I'm sure when Edward's point of view comes up, there'll be more things going on.

inducing hypnagogia

High-functioning Fatcat

xDreaming_Melx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:58 pm
i thought the fighting scene was a little dissapointing. after everyhting they said about Victoria being cunning, she was killed pretty easy. it was okay but i, too, was hoping for something a bit better. exciting: 8.9/10  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:33 pm
In my opinion, there should have been more action. Come on, there's barely any action in the series. Plus, the Volturi should have made an appearance. I was missing them. cry  

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces