Submit

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:10 pm
(I totally inderstand that. I mean I graduate college in a month already. A month exactly. AH!! But I was hoping it was just school problems and not that everyone ran away. Thanks Akkedesu!)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:04 am
(Well in about a month I can say Goodbye to middle school. That hell hole... 8th grade is full of insensitive retards and girls who barely realize what going out with a guy is really about. They have yet to understand the true motives of man lol)  

xXDeathsHeirXx

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:06 pm
(haha. I remember 8th grade. that was when I had my heart broken for the first time. Well sometimes it gets better and other times it doesn't. But I'm sure you will be fine. If not you can always vent to me. I've been there my friend. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:14 pm
(Wow... has everyone given up on this RP?)  

xXDeathsHeirXx

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:36 am
(( I have no idea. I check everytime I am on and there is still nothing.

But I am officially graduated form College! I am a free woman! ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:31 am
(( Free... I suppose but that just means something like. 'My parents won't pay my living costs anymore!' lol)  

xXDeathsHeirXx

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:26 pm
(Actually no. I'm living at home to help cut the costs of living and gas. And I'm working at my parents business until I find another job, so in fact they kinda are payong for my living expenses and I'm getting paid for working for them and their print shop. Oh well, it is only temporary until I can save enough to live on my own and to do what I really want to do.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:35 pm
((My father says I should get a PhD when I go to college because I am not a good worker. Lol he says I should get a job in something where they pay me to be smart... though I thought the whole idea of jobs were you had to work anyway so there is no point in a PhD lol. Though it would be cool to be called Doctor David. Lol))  

xXDeathsHeirXx

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:51 pm
(Yeah but you can get a Ph.d is pretty much anything... so that's cool. You could do something more on the simpler side, then beomce a college professor. Get paid lots, and you don't have to do a whole lot of work unless you want too...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:13 pm
Character Sheet
Name: albie richards
Grade: junior
Description: a new student very smart very gothic likes to listen, wright, and play music and doesn't have friends except for his cousin who is a sneior
Personality: very quiet, smart, funny, and likes music and black bagy clothes
Extra: yu ucan usually find him in three main locations if hes not in the halls or class / the big tree across the street from school - the music room usually doing music stuff - and lastly the pool [ he has connections so he can go whenever]  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:23 pm
- they teahcer gets a note then looks at the class- class we have a new student say hello to - albie richards- i walk in mesenger bag trip pants with sneux shoes sprayed painted dead black and shirt from headbangers ball my eyebrow tounge and ear are pierced the teacher gives me a book and says- you can do pages 40 - 70 for homework over the next few days - i walk to my seat and wright rapidly flipping pages wrighting and sliding papers around and withing in 15 minutes i get up - done- i say it as if i noly did two problmes he looks like i just slapped- him what - he takes them looks at them then smiles and walks away - sorry i would have been done faster but my pencils broke from writing fast - i smile - omg - i look at the door and my cousin is there tapping her fingers an her crossed arms- albie what did i tell you - i think- no clue- she runs and tackles me the teacher yells an we walk into the hall to talk and when i come back in a have the biggest smile-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:50 am
[ hey guys guesse what i just got................ a fullly paid science, math, and writing scholarship to bc ]  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:57 pm
((Meh I'm too lazy to try my best. Oh and I'm just about to start highschool so I think I better get my act together or something lame like that.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:23 am
((Eh, you've got time. You only really need to do excellent in your Junior year because that is the year that counts for everything. Then allply for schools over the summer, and hopefully before your Senior year starts you'll get accepted to a good university/college. That's how I did it anyway. Then I could take it easy all my senior year and not burn out.))  

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers