Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously The Senate Dome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:30 pm
Temp watched in awe and more latent horror as the monsters began to materialize into the air before him. As if shooting a lion-man-thing from a gun wasn't enough, Dai had even grown to be ten times his original size.

"Temp, can't we fight too?!" Ashu began pestering the boy for permission to enter the fray. Temp did not want to send his friend to die, and if he had Draco figured out well enough, then he thought that the boy could handle his own in a fight. Or so he thought. The more he looked at the lion-man, he could feel it's power simply flooding over the Patamon and Dai. Temp gritted his teeth.

"This isn't our fight, and we shouldn't get involved Ashu..." he muttered to the small dragon's displeasure. He was gripping his D-Arc with enough force to break the shell on a walnut, and he hardly noticed it was vibrating again let alone giving off lights. He fully agreed with Draco; the fight was unfair. And he didn't like the sound of the whole library crumbling. "Not yet, at least."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:24 pm
◈Mari◈
XXX┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

xxxxxxxxThe Wanderer

User Image

Mari rolled her eyes at what Draco said. "Don't you mean if we don't fight you?"

Bancho sighed and then sat down right where he was. "Ugg...lame....."

The two knew that if the dome breaks down then their be a chance of loosing some valuable information of Mari's past.

User Image  

KiroMishima
Crew

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:21 pm
"To be totally honest," Temp butted into the fray with a cool tone, "I would think it would be particularly relevant to all of our interests, as different as they might be, that we don't fight." He turned to Mari and smiled. "YOU apparently don't want the library collapsing and nor do I preferably." Next towards Draco. "We and most particularly you are wasting time searching for the Springs."
And finally he turned to Tristan. "And frankly, despite what latent power Revolver might have I don't quite think he's ready yet to fight a tall lion yakuza man with a knife."

"Which just happens to be a mega level..." Ashu added in a whisper almost too silent to hear from behind Temp's legs.

"WHICH just HAPPENS to be a mega level! Exactly Ashu!" Temp shouted for repeated emphasis before frowning. "Wait...what's a mega level...?" he asked himself before shaking his head. "Whatever, this is my input. You guys don't have to listen to me. Without doubt I'm probably the weakest here and you could shut me up with that gun if you'd like I bet." He turned around and began pacing as he said this before swiftly raising a finger. "However!" he exclaimed. "We are certainly not accomplishing anything standing here aiming threats at each other when clearly we all have loads of stuff to be doing." Temp placed his hands in his jacket pocket.

Ashu clapped in applause. "Don't piss of the BantyoLeomon or we're going to die Temp, hahahahahaha!!!!" the small dragon said in a comedic mirth that was not at all befitting his words.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:30 am
Tristan rolled his eyes, wasn't the whole point for this girl to show him her gun?

"Hey, If you people Are gonna whine about this... I just wanted to see her gun work" Come to think of it he was slightly embarrassed and flattered that they had come to his aid so quickly

He gave a bow to the strange Japanese girl. "Thanks for showing me your Digivice, And BantyoLeomon, Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Tristan gave a quirky grin as he turned around and walked the opposite direction to join his friends "You did well Revolver, I almost fainted and your smaller than me... your quite brave you know" To his friends

"That was a moderately pointless waste of time and courage, What next?"  

lunamaster

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games