Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Alvin and the chipmunks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince EmoChick

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:32 pm
Who want to see this movie...i just got back from the theater....there was a preview for alvin and the chipmunks...it was so funny...i so want to see it...i went to see Fred Clause...it's realy good......leave some comments about these to two movies....thank you  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:33 pm
Alvin and the chipmunks is really cute and I want to see it too. smile  

mommytolucan

Speedira

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:45 am
I might go see it..it looks&sounds interesting also funny 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:29 pm
Lets hope that Alvin and the Chipmunks is not a screw up production that gives the old school a bad name of somesort. It does look cute though! ^^  

Alice Cooper Rockstar

sakura11591

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:48 am
i hope its really good
i want to see it, it looks hilarious but it depends on whether or not its worth spending the money
if so then i want to see twice XP  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:33 pm
I don't know about this one, I love the cartoons! So I'm scared. I thought the whole thing might be animated, but it's with Chris Lee...I might give it a go if it gets good reviews...if not then I'll just let is slide...  

morbid_beauty

Uerian

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:09 am
I liked the cartoons... the previews look like they're going to screw Alvin over. I don't think that I'm going to see it unless something really changes my mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:34 pm
I just saw it, it was good, but it was too short and the story didn't finish. (at least in my opinion)  

Pooping is fun

atsuko_15

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:56 pm
I just recently saw it, I thought they did a great job bringing the Chipmunks back! The acting was good, the only problem I had was the story was predictable, but that's to be expected, not like the original movies and cattoon shows were exactly known for story...

That and THEODORE ROCKS!!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:46 am
i really want to alvin and the chipmunks, they look so cute!  

EskimoPie-inwigwam

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:27 am
I don't wanna see it..cause it just looks like another attempt to make money by making a movie out of ANYTHING...kids won't even remember who they are, only teens will..and it's aimed at kids so...it looks like they've just ruined it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:26 am
Alvin and the Chipmunks was Adorable. I went and seen it with a friend in the Theaters and we both loved it. It was actually funnier then we thought it would be. Of course, im pretty sure most people liked Theodore and i liked him too. x]
he was so Cute. and I was glad they actually made a Big movie for the Chipmunks. i always watched the Cartoon movies when i was little and loved them! I'll probably buy Alvin and the chipmunks once it comes out on DvD.

x R a i n n

S 4 N T A C L 4 U S

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:21 pm
Alvin and the chipmunks looks like such a cute movie. heart  
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out