Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
geeky?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
  i want chu in my room
View Results

xo_Neko_Fire_Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:57 pm
what would you say is geeky....D&D?? band?? SCI-FI?? roleplaying? I want to hear what you would put in the geeky catagorey and what you wouldnt  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:10 pm
I don't really know what you would consider geeky. Different people consider different things to be geeky.

But I think I'm geeky. And for me it's Gaia and Maple Story. Haha.
And I'm a huge Zelda fan. And sometimes I contemplate starting to play Magic The Gathering. Haha.  

needs a name

Dunedien

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:51 pm
D&D, being excesivelly into math, science, gaming, chess, almost any rp, etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:44 pm
Being in any sort of school organized club that competes based on intelligence (Math club, Knowledge Bowl, Science bowl etc.), excessive interest in video games or sci-fi, any kind of roleplaying game, online or in real life, marching band, in depth knowledge of the workings of electronics.... there's probably more but I can't think of it.  

Phaerzod

TheHellDevil

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:05 pm
To add to Phaerzod, if you have extensive knowledge of something that's relatively obscure (e.g. violin making), that's geeky.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:52 pm
Runescape.
Star Wars.
In-Depth Debates About Why or Why Not Dumbledore should be Gay. (Harry Potter in General)
Being the only person in your class to answer any of your teacher's questions.
Getting a 100 in all of your classes.
Knowing everything about software.
and there are a ton more
and like you guys have said, when you prove people wrong by a long explaination and your like ha! its scientifically proven.  

Kireinichi

8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games