Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
chobits ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hopping05

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:23 am
so i'm trying really hard to get the whole set of chobits *with the box* and i offered a guy on ebay 70 bucks for his. is this a bit over the limit?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:25 am
i if i get it this will make the third full anime that i own. i also have sailor moon... all of it. and flcl cuz my friend lent it to someone and the burned it and left the disks in with the originals  

hopping05

hopping05

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:29 am
ok so i kind of get that no one is really on here that much or the fact that there simply not enough people in this guild to try and keep a thread alive. so i'll check back later and see if anyone has any comments kk ttfn ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:35 am
ummmm humm i'm bored now  

hopping05

l u c k y - y u k i

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:45 am
haha i dont own any anime sad lol its a little pricey but if u luv chobits go for it ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:25 pm
It depends, may we see a picture of the cover? (Of the box, I mean.) It may be possible your trying to buy the bootleg version, which is missing the little "Chibits" chapter, has bad subtitling, and the disks often fall out of the holder. Unfortunately, it is the most common version out there, even though it's illegal to sell.  

Catuboduus

Moonlight Pirate

8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games