Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
MM Palace (unofficial and unformed) now recruiting helpers!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you interested in MM Palace?
  Yersh!
  No way!
View Results

Adrilaxas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:25 pm
Okay, here's the deal.

MM Palace is an unformed mini marketplace thought of by kingster1150, and partly myself. Currently there are 7 active members, including kingster1150 and I, that would like to work, but we'd like to have more helpers that can organise and help support it.

Are you experienced in making and organising charity threads and guilds? Do you know how to play the market better than Gambino himself? Do you want to help an emerging club establish themselves into a club, then a guild, just because you want something to do? Are you humorous and witty?
If you come out positive for at least one of those questions, like Robin Williams (the 'comedian') taking an insanity test, you'll be good to consider helping us in building the greatest Gaian Palace!

Right now, we won't pay anything for helpers, as it techically isn't formed yet and can't really earn any gold. But we'll remember helpers and will give an undetermined amount of gold, possibly a rare item, based upon your level of help.

If you want information, please say so here and I'll get at least a brief description of what MM Palace is about. *bows* I hope you will consider helping us.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:41 am
I'm still a bit confused on what it is exactly that you guys are trying to form... is it just going to be a guild for charity or is it an MP guild? confused Your description is a bit vague.  

Rhireiah

Adrilaxas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:45 pm
It will be a kind of Market Place guild once we get everything running past 50 members. Sorry about the vagueness, I'm kind of new at forming detailed posts dealing with clubs, which is another reason why I'd like someone more experienced than me to take my place.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:04 pm
And yes, I would like it if were people mentioning their "for" vote. wink  

Adrilaxas

Adrilaxas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:21 am
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:23 am
bump  

Adrilaxas

momjessie82

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:01 am
I would love to help out. I am always out to help with charities and with helping others. I am also very good at writing and took college courses based around English and expressive writing. Thank you for your time.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:17 pm
Ok, Jessie, you're good. XD Sorry I couldn't come earlier; I kind of lost most of my hope in this thread. I'll pm you the link for the MM Palace test thread, so you can understand some of our organization.  

Adrilaxas

Adrilaxas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:15 pm
Open for viewing: MM Palace test forum  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:13 pm
As of January 4, 2008, this thread won't be looked at by me. So if anyone is interested in MM Palace, notify me or kingster1150 by PM.  

Adrilaxas

1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff