Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Planet Sra (looking for role players, please read rules)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like to eat eat eat
  apples
  bananas
  apples and bananas!
View Results

JinXedfaiRy8705

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:03 am
Planet Sra

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Planet Sra is located in the Milky Way Galaxy and is very much like the planet called Earth. Earth has never been able to see this planet nor has Planet Sra been able to see Earth because it is always on the other side of the sun. The planet may look very much like the planet known as Eath but it does have it's differences. For one, there are only 3 continents, Ethra, Gia, and Zenthion. The main, and biggest, continent being Ethra, shapes kind of like an hour glass. Then comes Gia to the west of Ethra, it is a about hald the size of Ethra, has many forests, and is circular shaped. Zenthion is an island of it's own, it is the smallest of the three and is shaped like an oval. Zenthion is the home of the Chinchilla people. For one, the inhabitants are shapeshifters. Each individual has a human form and an animal form. There are all sorts of different species and they all seem to stick to themselves within their little villages. Some races survived more than others. Although the inhabitants are not as technologically advanced as those of Planet Earth, they have developed magical abilities such as using potions and spells.

Rules Specific:

Normal Role Playing rules apply however there are just a few things I would like to clear up

1. This is going to be an ongoing role play, so please only join if you wish to be active. It is understandable if you do have to be away for a few days but it would be nice if you would let us know ahead of time and possibly have you character go ona journey or something.
2. You do not have to be extremely literate, if you are not very good at role playing you can practice here if you would like. Just don't talk in computer lingo (ex. 1337, txt, omg, lol, etc.).
3. If you would like to join please pm me you character info so I can put it in the begining so people can read it on this page instead of randomly reading about it throughout the thread and so people do not have to go looking for informatino on your character, it will all be in one place.
4. Do not start role playing until you see your character listed on this page.
5. If you have any comments and/or advice for this role play, please feel free to pm me, I promise I won't bite... ok, maybe I do a little...
7. I would like to get this started within the week, I will notify all those who are interested in this adventure with when it will actually start. I would just like to get a good number of people going first, so at least 4 or 5

Plot

Of the races remaining on Planet Sra, there have been little wars going on where once race wants to dominate the other. One race decides that it is time for them to take complete control and make peace among the rest of the communities (this will be determined on what races people want to be, cat people, dog people, lizard people, chinchilla people, etc.) (there is also room for possible humans being stranded on this planet because they landed there instead of landing on Planet Earth after a space expedition).

Form for Your Character:

Username:
Name:
Role in Society:
Personality:
Description/Picture of Character:
Description/Picture of Character in Animal Form:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:25 am
Chacters:

Quote:
Username: JinXedfaiRy8705
Name: Haeli Bessen
Race: Chinchilla human
Role in Society: Grandaughter of the Medicine Man of her Vililage of Estle on Zenthion.
Personality: Nice, can be some-what shy (usually around people she doesn't know, likes to make everybody happy and to make people smile, likes pretty things, might become attached easily, get's angry easily especially when people think she's a little kid.
Picture of Character:
User Image
Picture of Animal Form (black and white fur):
User Image

Quote:
Username: Jadeums
Name: Uriko
Race: Cat Person
Role in Society: Kitten Caretaker of her village in a forest of Gia
Personality: Bright, Cheerful, Easily frightened, Can be rather feirce when protecting the kittens (aka cat people children) or when protecting friends.
Picture of Character/Animal form:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

JinXedfaiRy8705

JinXedfaiRy8705

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:32 am
heart Saved for future usage heart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:19 pm
i sent my char =p  

Jadeums

RP Retreat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers