Demyx:
Xehonart: kabuto_Js

Extra Characters?

Go ahead, but I need a profile.

Story Line

???
Available upon request.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:09 pm
Sou, my dear, I believe this belongs in the Role play subform.

~I'm not aware of the full potential of a role play. Is it simply working off a fixed number of characters and allowing anyone to post paragraph after paragraph in their character's POV? That would upset the designated storyline proposed from the beginning, correct? And extra characters would be added into the flow right away when someone requests an opening?

Sorry, if I'm troubling you. sweatdrop  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

soujiness

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:47 pm
RosesShadow

~I'm not aware of the full potential of a role play. Is it simply working off a fixed number of characters and allowing anyone to post paragraph after paragraph in their character's POV? That would upset the designated storyline proposed from the beginning, correct? And extra characters would be added into the flow right away when someone requests an opening?

Right now... I just want people to throw ideas in. I don't need party poopers, I'm just looking for a good role play.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:09 pm
i wanna be that bad guy in a suit from the kh3 trailer lol  

kabuto_Js

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:03 pm
soujiness
RosesShadow

Right now... I just want people to throw ideas in. I don't need party poopers, I'm just looking for a good role play.

I wasn't aware I came off as a 'party pooper', as you put it. I have no experience in roleplays whatsoever so I thought posing a few questions to someone more knowledgable in the subject could enlighten me. Ah...oh well.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:12 am
kabuto_Js

That would be Xehonart. Unless you're talking about the guy in the dark blue and red suit, then that's a different story. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

soujiness

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:19 am
RosesShadow
soujiness
RosesShadow

I wasn't aware I came off as a 'party pooper', as you put it. I have no experience in roleplays whatsoever so I thought posing a few questions to someone more knowledgable in the subject could enlighten me. Ah...oh well.

Well, just because you have no experience doesn't mean you can't start.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:20 am
Jisen Meizuki
kabuto_Js

That would be Xehonart. Unless you're talking about the guy in the dark blue and red suit, then that's a different story. sweatdrop

That's really him? Hmm... Really the bald dude? I think he means he wants to be the evil bald man. >_>  

soujiness

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:15 am
soujiness
Jisen Meizuki
kabuto_Js

That's really him? Hmm... Really the bald dude? I think he means he wants to be the evil bald man. >_>

Yes, the bald man is Xehonart. Right now, the KH fans are trying to figure out what is the connection between the bald guy Xehonart to Ansem's apprentice Xehonart.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:44 pm
Idk if this is still active, but i'll be Axel.  

Shadow Katarn

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:17 pm
Jisen Meizuki
kabuto_Js

That would be Xehonart Xehanort. Unless you're talking about the guy in the dark blue and red suit, then that's a different story. sweatdrop

Could you all please remember the right spelling of 'the old guy'? It's Xe-ha-nort.

And the music lingered in his ears while the massacre continued.

Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games