Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Can someone help me on FFXII?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Balthier is gay?
  Yes
  No Way!
  No I think he is hot.
  Yes way
  No
  Yes I think thats hot!
View Results

Thee exile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:47 pm
I keep getting pwnd by the Mandrogas in Scohen Cave Palace and I need some new stratagies. I even have the guide but they can't even help me!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:58 pm
User Image
✿NarcissusOfDeath ❧

Train your characters. That is all I can say. Make sure on their licenes board they have all the support icons. Such as reduce Magic Channeling, 500+ Hit Points, Either Lore, and such. White magic is a huge plus. Make sure they atleast know the basics such as Cure. Do in a mark or two to gain stronger weapons. That is all I can say. Train.

~Narcissus of Death

Narcissus of Death

Thee exile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:20 pm
huh, my friend stare said they were basically useless...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:14 pm
Your friend said those gambits were utterly useless?? That's nuts! They seriously help out a lot, and are much better to spend your LP on then licences for weapons and armor you don't have and won't be getting for a while.  

ArikaiHart

Anja_Starbreeze

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:11 pm
the gambits are probably the most important thing on the whole game. get the ones you need or will be the most helpful and train your characters and you should be fine.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:53 am
I believe taking them out one by one is the way to go.
If they happen to be grouped together,hammer them with quickenings(so you get the Concurrence at the end) or with magicks like fira,blizzara,darkra,etc.
Keep your health above 1/3,and heal any status effects that you may have been hit with.  

Monsieur Nameless

arvenin_slain

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:10 pm
just spam them! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:33 pm
If make sure you have your gambits set up. I didn't think they were any help to start with, but they can do a lot for you.
If you ever find a section hard it probably means you are rushing through the game way to fast. Stop, do a few Marks, go somewhere else and level up a bit. The guide should tell you where all the Espers are, try and find some of the lower level ones, makes you run around a bit and you get a reward at the end biggrin
Well, thats how I do things anyways.  

Dark Seraphim Raziel

badben121

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:28 am
Hi im new to the guild so this is my first post.
unless you have already done it the best way i found was to lvl all chars to 34+ to be safe(if your lucky you wont have to use any other people from your reserve party even if you not lvl 34)have 2 with platinum swords as they are pretty gd at that stage of the game and 1 person with a ranged weapon(preferably a bow, unless you have a strong gun to use)try getting all your chars the have potion lores, HP+ lore and ATT+/DEF+ lores. also if you have a high clan rank you should be able to get the bubble buff to use+ use your buffs. etc:haste, protect, shell
also have some remidies if can get them  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:15 am
I had trouble with them too -_- but I found out how to take them down xD
you know the ice summon? the one you got from the second tomb, the blue girl? try and group thm all together and summon her over and over, she helps ALOT I got the job done in no time with her  

x_Kurenai_Yuhi_x

Mithras Bellator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am
Mateus be her name 3nodding  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out