Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Z741
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:51 pm
ART SHOP BBS
~For Deviants, By Deviants~

Quite simply... a bulletin board/showcase of our very own members' art shops biggrin If you want to browse deviant's art shops... this is the place to come to 3nodding And also if you want to advertise your own art shop... you can do so here - legally I might add xd

Contact me or another dA guild mod if you would like to host your art shop here biggrin

~OPEN ART SHOPS~

User Image Ukime's Cheap art shop

"Um, i just added an art shop. Its under "The Art Exchange" (if that's alright?) I'm still new here and i've been trying to outsource myself to gain G for a while now.. Mine is under the name "Ukime's Cheap art shop(If that's allowed) " so yeah...trying to gain some interest, G and maybe a slight fandom.... ^^;; Also i dabble in Avi art OC art and just about anything you can think of art, as long as it isn't Abstract (i just can't seem to get that kind of art to "Flow")"

~INACTIVE ART SHOPS~

- reserved -  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:54 pm
For future reference, please add the title, the link, and your own little description of your art shop if you want to have your shop posted here - thanks~! 3nodding  

Z741
Vice Captain

Ukime Hakai Onmyoji

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:09 am
Um, i just added an art shop. Its under "The Art Exchange" (if that's alright?) I'm still new here and i've been trying to outsource myself to gain G for a while now.. Mine is under the name "Ukime's Cheap art shop(If that's allowed) " so yeah...trying to gain some interest, G and maybe a slight fandom.... ^^;; Also i dabble in Avi art OC art and just about anything you can think of art, as long as it isn't Abstract (i just can't seem to get that kind of art to "Flow")  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:57 pm
Updated 3nodding  

Z741
Vice Captain

oO Starling Oo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:36 pm
Great idea Z!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:23 am
Audio Rainstorm
Great idea Z!

Aw shucks.. thanks anyways ^^;;;

Maybe I should hunt down a few more art shops run by dA Guild members...  

Z741
Vice Captain

Imaginary Fox

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:43 pm
I have an art shop, but its kinda inactive right now because I'm catching up on commissions. I'll re-open when I have more work completed. Link is in my sig.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:06 pm
Well there's a link to my art shop in my siggy 3nodding  

Kurden

Playful Deviant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:08 pm
I have an art shoppe! :3
~.GoD of ArT Avi Art and OC Shoppe.~
I Do Hand drawn and colored avitar art and OC art! Though its not cheap, you get what you paid for! I DO run giveaways and whatnot so keep in check with the bulletin in the shop! (the giveaway info is below the samples)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:30 am
my art shop is in my sig, just click the picture smile . im still practicing on getting better at drawing.  

ArwenRozen

Kawaii Misfit

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:58 pm
I have an art shop biggrin Please check it out!

Cassie's Art Shop  
THE ART EXCHANGE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff