Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Lost Boys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vikkal

Generous Millionaire

4,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:39 pm
Not many remember this movie, or are fans of it. I was just wondering if anyone is a fan. It's a 1987 cult classic about teenage vampires in California. It is my candy. *licks it*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:20 am
Yup, LOVE it. Yummy. One of my fave scenes is the bathtub scene - classic.  

Daemon Mama

MustangDragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:39 am
Argentum Corvus
Not many remember this movie, or are fans of it. I was just wondering if anyone is a fan. It's a 1987 cult classic about teenage vampires in California. It is my candy. *licks it*

Oh, I love it. It's so funny, yet scary too. The kids are all good actors, especially the two locals who publish the comic that tells about the real vampires. They cracked me up. And the grandfather... he was a trip. Had the best line in the movie.

I'll watch it whenever it's on tv.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:40 pm
Grrrrrrrrreat movie 3nodding I love the little brother and when he found out his big brother is a vampire, the scene where he's running in the house, that was hilarious! rofl  

ZOEgirlfan4life

greenamethyst

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:33 pm
Great first film for Cori H., Keifer S. also great in it. Who played the older brother that turned into a vampire. Can't recall his name.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:51 am
I love that movie!  

sugar booger982

Tatty-Bye

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:24 pm
Own it on dvd, love it, have the poster on my door. Yeah....this movie redeemed vampires in my eyes. I was happy to see a vamp flick that wasn't all dark and teary and broody. I think what really did it for me was when they trashed the camp site and one of them just bit the bald guys head. Like....WHAT. It's just an awesome piece. I wish they had made a crappy 80s sequal, but c'est la vie.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:32 am
My God!!! I love that movie!!! I have two posters and the movie!! The relationship between Michael and Sam is hilarious, and Nanook (the dog) was very well trained!! YAY!!! *walks off humming in the chourse to the Doors 'When your strange'* Oh yeah... Santa Carla - The Murder Caputal of the World... *now sings in a kid voice "thou shall not kill, thou shall not sin...etc"*

Lilith-Queen_of_Malice

Kayodot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:19 am
its my favorite movie! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

there making a second one it called the tribe its come out around summer  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:16 am
I liked it a lot, but i can't remeber a lot of it because it has been a while since i've seen it. crying  

Shinyobjects74

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff