Bleach
  Vampire Game
  Dragon Ball
  Dragon Ball Z
  Angel Sanctuary
View Results

lexi333456

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:07 pm
I am writing this because I love Black Cat. I have most of the books, even though I don't have them all. sweatdrop crying Still does anyone besides me feel that........ohhhhhhh........I don't know............. it takes a little too long to get dubbed? I understand of course that it takes a lot of work to get it all done but it just really bugs me when I'm waiting and it takes forever like with Naruto which I now have every one so far even a couple of collectible dolls. biggrin smile redface Okay..... it sounds like I'm bragging. Sorry, but really I think that the dubs take too long. In the time it takes to get a dub done I could have learned japenease and read the orignal. I think this is a serious matter. Oh and to anyone who is insulted by this message I'm soory and the dubbers (if that is what they are called) do a wonder ful job.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:57 am
Well, since I've learnt Chinese because of the environment I live in. Mangas come quicker to me than in the USA. I live in Hong Kong but no, I ain't Chinese. British to be precise and just to make it clear I don't have that accent. I personally don't think it takes long, I think it's the right amount of time. It also gives you time to look for new mangas that you'll probably like even more.

Ehclipse Mint

Rutoro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:54 am
I kinda understand how you feel... I am currently obsessed with a manga that ALWAYS ends with a cliffhanger, which is REALLY bugging me since I have to wait another month to find out how it went crying It's complete in USA but for me I have to wait atleast 10 months until I get to read the end(since it's 10 books left)... I can't even buy them in english since they are only 1 book ahead in my country so that seems useless, if they were complete here in english I would had switched and read the english version long ago...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:10 pm
none from above sorry sweatdrop i've read all of them before and didn't really liked them. I wish you would have post "Others" in the poll stare  

YukixHeart

Negi Oni-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:00 pm
Well, to be honest, it would take a long while to learn Japanese.
It varies, but from what I understand, most of the people that I know have taken about 5 months to learn it. I'm not saying it's hard, but it can be long winded. On the other hand, I would say you are right to believe it takes a long while to get over here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:22 am
One word: Germany. Slowww.  

Miss Sawa

Nesting Comments

8,600 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:07 pm
I hate how long it takes to release manga. Right now I'm reading a series where I'm lucky if one volume gets released a year. It's sort of depressing. I've been reading another series for four years and only 30 of the possible 60+ volumes have been released here. crying

That being said, there are reasons for it. A lot of manga is serialized in weekly or monthly magazines, so there's a pretty set schedule. Plus, if a company releases the translations too fast and they catch up with the original it causes all sorts of problems.

Still, I wish it was faster.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:09 am
If you want to read manga RIGHT NOW: I have a suggestion for you. (:

There's an awesome free manga reading site called Mangafox.com. It has almost all manga. (:

Enjoy reading 8D!  

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

Magica V2

1,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:40 pm
Rissaness
If you want to read manga RIGHT NOW: I have a suggestion for you. (:

There's an awesome free manga reading site called Mangafox.com. It has almost all manga. (:

Enjoy reading 8D!

If it's not already translated into english, mangafox or any other manga scan site isn't going to have it either.

To the OP, i know how you feel. There's a few mangas I read that haven't been completely translated into english yet... and I'm not a very patient person. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:18 pm
Umm.. It's translated. :/  

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

Darknight Silver

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:48 am
But still, it does take a while for the manga to come out in english crying . By the way, Black Cat is my fav. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:59 am
I know it's a manwha and not a manga, but dang it takes FOREVER for 1/2 Prince to update, and it's SO loved. heart Man, I hate waiting for releases! I think we all know the pains of waiting for that next release of our favorite mangas. crying Soo painful! (BTW for anyone who has read 1/2 Prince, does anyone else feel the story is starting to drag a little? I mean, I suppose the story will kick up again soon, but right now the story feels kinda slow)  

DreamHalo

Manga Maniacs Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff