Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Ichi the Killer (Koroshiya Ichi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eighiehgudgjd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:58 pm
imdb page
KFCC Review
“When a Yakuza boss named Anjo disappears with 300 million yen, his chief henchman, a sadomasochistic man named Kakihari, and the rest of his mob goons go looking for him. After capturing and torturing a rival Yakuza member looking for answers, they soon realize they have the wrong man and begin looking for the man named Jijii who tipped them off in the first place. Soon enough Kakihara and his men encounter Ichi, a psychotic, sexually-repressed young man with amazing martial arts abilities and blades that come out of his shoes. One by one Ichi takes out members of the Yakuza and all the while Kakihara intensifies his pursuit of Ichi and Ichi's controller Jijii. What will happen as the final showdown happens between the tortured and ultra-violent Ichi and the pain-craving Kakihara?”-Amazon.com

A seriously, Miike cult movie. This is one of those “hit or miss” movies, you either love it or hate it. The first time I watched it the only thing ringing in my mind when the credits kicked was “What the hell?” I later learned more about Miike, and since I love Tadanobu, I watched it again. Now I can honestly say that I like the movie and that there’s something deeper besides torture, being a sadis t, and disembowelment.

Opinions? Yes, no?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:49 am
Ichi The Killer eh? the part when he opened his mouth wider and bit the guys hand. that was nuts.  

rocksteadyandbebop

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff