Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do's he love me?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Chipmint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:19 am
There is this boy i've known almost all my life, I realy like him. We knever used to talk together but he's always nice to me and helpfull, he smiles when he see's me and makes me lauth. We now talk to eachover when we meet and sits next to me when we meet. I don't always sit next to him because i'm shy but it confusis me if he loves me or not.

Ps: I know what he likes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:20 am
I realy wan't too know  

Chipmint

tricky_angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:50 pm
To be honest I think it's a friendly thing for him but if you're looking for ways to change it have a look at yahoo's flirting tips, simple and don't involve a lot of external actions if you're shy.

Check list: Does he lean in when he talks to you?
Does he act in this manor to anyone else?
Ask what people think of the way he acts around you, sometimes an outside view'll help?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:29 pm
based on what little info you've given, it's really hard to say. I think it's safe to say he 'likes' you, but to what extent I couldnt know.  

Calypsophia

Lunar_Sunset

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:45 pm
im going to say tat he might like u i cant say for sure if u r shy and stuff then hes probably trying just to be nice and friendly if u have good friends and stuff then with the little info u gave me i think he does!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:48 pm
Now i need help!!!

i like a guy who is a friend of mine! one reason i wont tell him is because i dont want things to be weird around us!! he might like me but me and my friends are not sure!! he is pervertive not to others but in the ways he acts!! he doesnt act pervertive around me anymore after i told him i didnt like it!!! he makes me laugh alot and is always checking with me to make sure on everything its sweet and all but its confusing!! when im around him i dont get uncomfortable around him and i can just talk to him and totally be myself!!! everyday at 7th period i used to walk with him and my other friends then 2 of my friends got sick and he started walking with just me and even though they r both back he still justs walks with me most of the time!!! we know he wont say who he likes but he shows it!!! i just want to know from him if he likes me or not!!! wat do u think let me know and plz give me some advice!!! i dont know wat to do!!! i wish i would know!!! i want to know wat to do this is the first time anything like this has happened to me i just want advice!!! i cant date for a while anyway!!!

Lunar_Sunset

shani26

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:48 am
The question is do you want your relationship to progress?
If the answer is yes, do something about it.
If the answer is no, don't think about it too much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:52 am
To both of you: ask him yourself if he likes you. It's a hell of a lot easier than asking people who live miles away from you over a computer. It's really not that big of a deal, and you're both making it more complicated than it needs to be.  

Nariko914

Ragnius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:52 pm
my response is alittle complex, sorry

it could be he "Likes" you,

extent is variant on how often he opens up to you and also is influenced by how many other girls he says anything about

my buddies and Lady-Friends know i almost always talk about one girl when i'm talking about the most fun times of my life,

so they have all noticed me liking her

question is - DO YOU LIKE HIM

reason i ask : if he likes you, chances are he's afraid to just up an say something for fear of totally losing you before he even had a chance at your heart

but if you ask him, and he says yes, then flat out, the best way to GF/BF with him is to make him EARN you

he may be your best Male friend, or may even be your only Male friend, but if he's single, which i'm assuming he is, then find out how he feels about you, and if you and he are fond of one another, then he must work for your heart

in my case: if i could just fess up to the girl i like, i'd tell her flat out, that i'd earn her heart, no matter the cost  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:35 pm
osirisgurl
Now i need help!!!

i like a guy who is a friend of mine! one reason i wont tell him is because i dont want things to be weird around us!! he might like me but me and my friends are not sure!! he is pervertive not to others but in the ways he acts!! he doesnt act pervertive around me anymore after i told him i didnt like it!!! he makes me laugh alot and is always checking with me to make sure on everything its sweet and all but its confusing!! when im around him i dont get uncomfortable around him and i can just talk to him and totally be myself!!! everyday at 7th period i used to walk with him and my other friends then 2 of my friends got sick and he started walking with just me and even though they r both back he still justs walks with me most of the time!!! we know he wont say who he likes but he shows it!!! i just want to know from him if he likes me or not!!! wat do u think let me know and plz give me some advice!!! i dont know wat to do!!! i wish i would know!!! i want to know wat to do this is the first time anything like this has happened to me i just want advice!!! i cant date for a while anyway!!!

God, he really loves you.  

Naitomosu

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

m4r1p0s4

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:10 pm
Well, I'm gonna just say they he may admire you, possibly even love you, but as a friend. Being in love with you is a different story.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:46 pm
Ask him or ask a mutual friend to ask him since your a shy gal. I can tell that he likely likes you. But love takes time to develop.  

BluePod

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:40 pm
osirisgurl
Now i need help!!!

Well I'm a guy, so this will be a different thing, but I used to like this girl a lot but she was crazy about this dude No other guys likes. He's a prep meaning we don't get along razz but anyway The girl: I thougth she was leading me on because I just said hey in the hall and she moved me to number 4 on her myspace! :O I was a good friend of hers until it got awkward because I told her I liked her. She was crazy over the dude so it didn't work out. But the thing is: I had the guts to tell her because I didn't want to be living in the shadows forever. Now we're kinda starting to talk again, so I guess there's still a friendship there that wants to be reborn. But since I'm a dude and you girls aren't, then It will probably be different. If it is, then get a friend to ask him if he likes you.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games