Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Linux/Unix/Windows/Mac/BeOS/OS2/whatever fanboy/girl problem

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hurah?
  Hurah!
  Bah Humbug!
View Results

Arenlor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:49 pm
Everyone knows that there is a problem with there being too many fanboys/girls out there. I have the simple solution to this, but it will take compromise on your part. I suggest being computer fanboys/girls. Not of any particular brand, not of any parts, not of any OS, not of any software, nor anything like that. Let's take our fighting energy where it counts and get everyone in the world onto a computer. After they all have computers then it'll be only a short time before it's countries not groups who are the defenders of brands etc. America could end up with most any OS, Europe though would likely end up with Linux. How do I determine this? Because of what the governments currently use. Russia is switching over to a fully custom version of Linux. America runs Windows and Macs and Unix for the most part. I'm sure other countries will have their own choices. But first who says hurah! to uniting together to get everyone a computer?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:28 pm
I do!  

csut123

8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games