Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
does he love me??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Sunset

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:36 pm

i like a guy who is a friend of mine! one reason i wont tell him is because i dont want things to be weird around us!! he mightl ike me but me and my friends are not sure!! he is pervertive not to others but in the ways he acts!! he doesnt act pervertive around me anymore after i told him i didnt like it!!! when im around him i dont get uncomfortable around him and i can just talk to him and totally be myself!!! everyday at 7th period i used to walk with him and my other friends then 2 of my friends got sick and he started walking with just me and even though they r both back he still justs walks with me most of the time!!! we know he wont say who he likes but he shows it!!! i just want to know from him if he likes me or not!!! i dont know wat to do!!! i wish i would know!!! now the 2 guys i used to like one is kinda filrtin with me now and the other one with my sis!! i know both of them would probably be better for me as far as maturity levels but i dont like them anymore!!! i want to know wat to do this is the first time anything like this has happened to me i just want advice!!! i cant date for a while anyway!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:42 am
Well don't try and make him jelous, that NEVER works. At least it didn't for me. He is your friend right? Well, does he act like he likes you? Is there anyone who he has told who he likes? If yes, maybe ask them. Usauly if he told them and its you, they let go of that info easily. If not then... go for it. It's hard, I know, but you can do it! I would tell him you like him while you walk... Ya... That sounds good. Good luck!  

TashiaGirl

Nariko914

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:59 pm

Just ask him if he likes you. It is not that hard. You are making a big deal out of something that really isn't one. Panicking and putting exclamation points after every sentence is not going to get you any good help.

If he says he likes you, go out with him. If he doesn't, let it go! It's very, very simple!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:56 pm
Nariko914

Just ask him if he likes you. It is not that hard. You are making a big deal out of something that really isn't one. Panicking and putting exclamation points after every sentence is not going to get you any good help.

If he says he likes you, go out with him. If he doesn't, let it go! It's very, very simple!

it's not that simple for some people!!! i am one of those people i have a hard time asking people if they like me i usually just have one of my friends ask him out for me that's what i did last time and now i am going out with a guy who used to be one of my best friends.  

Rainbow Condom Kisses

DvnT

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:50 pm
ok, slow down. dont make a big deal out of it. no matter what dont do that! but how does he act around others. is he still pervertive around them? and does he some how make you feel more important to him in any way? or does he make you laugh just to hear you laugh, and talk to you just to hear your voice, your look at you from the corner of his eye just to watch you? watch out for those things, those are some signs he likes you!!! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:54 am
well there are two ways to look at it, Osirisgurl

1 - with perversion in him
--this method means that he likes any girl with a detailed body, but if he bases his fondness of any girl on this - it's her demensions he likes

2 - non-perved
--from what i read, i dunno if this is him, but, i'm not judging, yet anyways...but this method of analys states that he may act pervy around other because he is comparing them towards you or he is comparing you to them to try and see if he likes you,

Flat out the asnwer you're looking for may just be something you might have to wait on with the "in-questioned" being a guy

if you like him - Tell him before he goes sliding off with some other girl! and if he returns those feelings, then make him WIN you!  

Ragnius

shani26

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:03 am
You can't decide you like a guy before you kissed him!!!
I usually don't ask myself, this questions before i kissed the guy. In my world they all like me, they just looking for a hint from me.
So try to kiss him or just hold his hand, if it is the right guy before you know it you will find yourself sleeping in his house or learning new things you never knew about yourself.
If he doesn't want you he will tell you don't worry. Don't be afraid to go after what you want. Don't ask yourself what he decide, make your own choice in life. Be in depended women (if he need to chase something, just invite him to fish in gaia).  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games