Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Character Information Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brad013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:01 pm
MajinInferno
timhaynie
bradland012
timhaynie
bradland012
timhaynie
you know what thx ,i forgot one match agianst Strato a person who almost killed me.
And weren't you TWF Undisputed champ once?
no
first i gave my self the title i think,then you challenge me,you won.Then i won it back.
the rest was histroy .you won the title then it was retierd,then it came back.

But if you think of it i guess you can say i was once,but i still countit as a won.lol xd
My memory just randomly jogged in.

You beat Rich Harden (( Can't remember his chracter I think it was Orton. )) in a Tables match and then you, me faced the Hardy boys to reveal the six sided ring for TWF with the chain rope for the middle rope and I beat Matt for the title and then you beat me in an inferno match with L.A.Park and then me, Jeckal, Dauth, and someone else beat your a** and injured you forfeiting the title I got it back and then TWF and IWF emerged together and then I lost the title in another tag match with Dixon being a dumbass not posting and Jeckal won the title and he was supposed to face Travis (( Dauth, same guy. )) were supposed to face each other at Ressurection since they had the IWF and TWF World Titles which they never did anything and which led to the death of IWF.

I SO TOTALLY MISS THAT GUILD!

PLUS I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M POSTING IN THE DARK RED!
crying

Sorry but only a few ppl were posting ,so i disbanded it,but it may come back. wink wink.lol

IWF and TWF were changed to OSW.

Also i can't believe it either ,that your printing in Dark red.*

(( Thats when you call in Majin, He cant keep Fantasy Rp's going but when it comes to Wrestling Majin is Vince, he MAKES Rp's Live ad I caved all the IWF and TWF info Cuz I figured youd want to bring it back in some way cool ))
PLEASE DO IT OR I WILL STOP POSTING IN CYAN! I TOTALLY WANT THAT GUILD BACK!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:11 pm
bradland012
MajinInferno
timhaynie
bradland012
timhaynie
no
first i gave my self the title i think,then you challenge me,you won.Then i won it back.

But if you think of it i guess you can say i was once,but i still countit as a won.lol xd

You beat Rich Harden (( Can't remember his chracter I think it was Orton. )) in a Tables match and then you, me faced the Hardy boys to reveal the six sided ring for TWF with the chain rope for the middle rope and I beat Matt for the title and then you beat me in an inferno match with L.A.Park and then me, Jeckal, Dauth, and someone else beat your a** and injured you forfeiting the title I got it back and then TWF and IWF emerged together and then I lost the title in another tag match with Dixon being a dumbass not posting and Jeckal won the title and he was supposed to face Travis (( Dauth, same guy. )) were supposed to face each other at Ressurection since they had the IWF and TWF World Titles which they never did anything and which led to the death of IWF.

crying

Sorry but only a few ppl were posting ,so i disbanded it,but it may come back. wink wink.lol

(( Thats when you call in Majin, He cant keep Fantasy Rp's going but when it comes to Wrestling Majin is Vince, he MAKES Rp's Live ad I caved all the IWF and TWF info Cuz I figured youd want to bring it back in some way cool ))

HMMM.i'll think about it,but would only have 5 or 10 members (orignal.),and if ppl in osw are good enough they can join the TWF/IWF *  

JobsEveryDay

MajinInferno

Magic Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:12 pm
bradland012
MajinInferno
timhaynie
bradland012
timhaynie
no

crying

(( Be kinda hard to do it in the Same location though Tell you What Ill see what I can Muster up, it probally wont have quite the Same roster though but it would Have Me ninja , Also its allin Jeds hands he was the Owner of IWF/TWF He never Slide Majin the rights so its up to him in the End sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:40 pm
((NO MORE OOC here!!  

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zell Hot dog

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:59 pm
Name
Mike 'Dorset Giant' Dixon
D.O.B
Height
6'5
Weight
310lbs
Discription
Mike started training at the tender age of 14. Mike trained with the best UK trainers there were at the time and he succeeded in proving all his doubters wrong when he gained a wrestling contact for WWE/UK. Mike went on to thrill the crowd in the juniors category. One day Mike knew that there were better places to succeed in and went on to OVW. Mike went on to hold the Heavyweight and TV title there and then went ahead over to NAW where he still wrestles today

Home Town
Weymouth, Dorset
Face/Heel
Neutral (Can be both)
Stable
None

Finishers
Giants Curse
The Giants curse is a modified powerbomb with an extra powerful fall down.
FKO - Full Moon Killer
The self proclaimed is a modified version of the infamous RKO first introduced into wrestling by Randy Orton.
Japanese Kentai
This move is the killing blow in the submission department. A STFU with a very powerful kick.

Theme Music
Lordi - Hardrock Hallelujah

Title/Show highlights
OVW 'Beat the champ' Television Title Holder x 1
OVW NWA Upstate Heavyweight Champion

{Picture and Entrance Video to come}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:39 am
timhaynie
(Updated,since it was on page 5,it was about time to change it some.)

Gaia Name: Timhaynie

Character name: Jed

nickname: High flying Deadman

Home town: P'cola b***hes and that s**t is decent

Heel or Face: Both

Weigh: 220

Show: Raw and GM.

Height: 6:5

Age ???(my real age is 16,but this charater is 21 i think or 24.)

in ring looK:Why should i

Enterance look/ out of ring look: No

Enterance music: TwistedTransister by korn

Enterance Description: No,i come up with it on the spot.

Moves that your known for:

Finishers: JKO,smallpackageddt,(The supershot(since youre still bent over i run forward bend my knees then jump up and then do a complete shot but my legs are up in the air and spikeing your head into the ground.),(free)

AdchievmentS:
(World title .)
WWE raw world champ.
ACW world champ.
WWE /tna guild x2 world champ(not counting my other charater.)
TWF undisputed champ x2
IWF World champ x4
RWE world champ
WCWf world champ.(Differnt show then majin.not thunder the other one.)
NWA(diffent guild then armils)world champ
(Tag titles.)
ACW tag champs x3
RWE tag champ
OECW Tag champs.
Everything else
NWGA High flyer title.
GWF ic champ.
BWL middleweight champ.
UWA middleweight champ.
IWF cursier title.(I think)
AOWA(i think it was) Cursierweight champ.
DWF ic title.

PGW
Player hater of the year,Iron chef.

There alot more but i'm decent with this,and i don't wont to brag.
New move.(i debute it in GWF majin guild.)  

JobsEveryDay

RandyKeithOrton

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:11 pm
~say hello to this fool dropepd batista~

Name- Andrew Navaratte Lawrence
Age- 27
Weight- 210 Lbs
Theme Song"Stunna Glasses" Federation feat E-40
Height- 6 foot 2
City- Oakland California
Apperance- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Finishers- YAY AREA!( Shooting Star Press), Grillz(Pedigree)
Notable Feuds- None
Favorite Moves- Welcome to The bay b***h!(Shining Wizard)
Pepsi Plunge
Brand-Smackdown/Raw-RAW
Heel/FaceHeel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:11 am
Name- Dark Raider
Age- 27
Weight- 230 Lbs
Theme Viva La Raza
Height- 5 foot 10
City- Denville, NJ
Apperance- Avi with medium long black hair
Finishers- Extreme Faith( Senton Moonsoualt off the top rope), Madness(Pedigree Face Crusher) , Texas 4-Leaf Clover
Notable Feuds- None
Favorite Moves- German Suplex, Inturgi, or Electirc Chair
Brand-Smackdown/Raw-Smackdown
Heel/Face: Face  

JV_Vamp

Jerichoholic

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:54 am
Name: Donny Mantra
Height: 6'1
Weight: 281 pounds
body type: Nimble with an average body

Entrance= As the lights go a light blue, Donny walks onto the stage as the music gets louder, pointing to signs (if any) that mention him, grinning the entire time. He then walks down the ramp, reaching out to the crowd as he does. He then walks up the steps and onto the apron of the ring, pointing to a few more signs before getting into the ring normally and moves to a random corner where he sits on the top turnbuckle to either await his opponent or to sit for a few seconds before the match starts.

Song= Biffy Clyro - There's no such thing as a jaggy snake ((Lyrics can be found here http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/biffyclyro/theresnosuchthingasajaggysnake.html ))

Gimmick: A 18 year old submission and technique wrestler from Scotland. He has medium red hair that barely goes to his shoulders, he is a mix of strength and agility using both well to lock in submissions as well as get in hard hits when they are needed, he respects other athletes and like's to be respected back, if he isnt, he usually feels he needs to beat that respect into them. His ring attire is a adjusted kilt and sleeve less white Tshirt ((The kilt is adjusted so that it doesnt lift up while in the ring)) and backstage he will wear a long sleeve, cream baggy shirt to match his kilt.

Finishers: Rings of Saturn ((Starts of like the crossface, with one arm hooked between my legs, but instead of pulling back on the head, I pull the opponents other arm behind there body, stretching their upper body out))

Killer Bee ((He irish whips the opponent from one corner but not hard, only enough for them to travel about half way across the ring before stoping. Whilst this is happening, Donny runs after them, delivering a powerful dropkick to their back as the stop to send them flying the rest of the way across the ring, face first into the turnbuckle))

Signature Moves : Donny uses alot of submission maneuvers, but tends to use the Fujiwara Armbar, Boston Crab and Grapevine Dragon Sleeper more than most "The grapevine dragon sleeper involves holding the opponents head from behind like a reverse DDT, hooking the left arm with my own and wrapping my legs around their waist, all this whilst on the ground ((Both of us on our right side))

Face/Heel: Face (for now)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:17 pm
Name: Dean Douglas
Height: 6'2
Weight: 240
Music: "Wait And Bleed" by Slipknot
Finshers: Powerbomb, Spinebuster, and Superkick.
Show: Raw
Carrer Highlights: none
Face Or Heel: Heel  

Newsradio 750 KXL

RavenEffectDDT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:23 pm
exclaim UPDATE exclaim (dropped Julio Dinero)

Name: Andrew "Test" Martin
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 282 lbs.
Brand: RAW
Entrance Music: Tests Real Music
Finisher(s): Test Drive, The Grade
Career Highlights:

Appearance:

User Image

Name: "The Prince Of Punk" Shannon Moore
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 207 lbs.
Brand: Smackdown!
Entrance Music: "Mooreon" (Shannon's real music)
Finisher(s): The Halo
Career Highlights: WWF U.S. Champion

Appearance:

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:48 am
Name: The Great Khali
Height: 7'3
Weight: 420
Brand: Smackdown!
Entrance Music: Khali's real theme
Finshers: Chokeslam, Headbutt, Big Boot
Career Highlights: none

Appearance:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Newsradio 750 KXL

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games