Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Unbreakable

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice Cooper Rockstar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:13 am
Recently I watched a movie called Unbreakable starring Bruce Willis and Samuel Jackson and it made me think. The movie is based on comic book hero's and villians though it doesnt mention any specific comics. The main idea of the story is that this man (Jackson) who has a bone disease (cant remembr the name) where his bones are always breaking. On the other hand there is another man (Willis) who has never been sick in his life and has survived a car accident and even a train accident where he was a lone survivor with barley any scratches on him.
Anyway I want to know who has seen this movie and what you think about it. If you havent then I recomend this movie!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:28 am
It's been a while since I've seen the movie, but I remember I like it. A lot.  

Marcus McFlufferson

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:23 pm
Ahh, i remember this movie well. I think it's much better than The Sixth Sense, and highly underrated. Definately one of my favorites.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:08 am
oh, the part the freaked me out the most was when samuel l jacksons character fell down those darn stairs! that left me with a bad feeling all over.  

rocksteadyandbebop

Alice Cooper Rockstar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:56 pm
rocksteadyandbebop
oh, the part the freaked me out the most was when samuel l jacksons character fell down those darn stairs! that left me with a bad feeling all over.

I felt bad for him but I kept yelling at him to not go down the stairs. He prob would have made it down ok if he tried to slide on the railing but then agian the disease he has could have broken his bones if he even tried that stunt.  
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games