Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People suck.
  Yes indeed.
  No way.
View Results

MorrieNymph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:52 pm
Not everyone; just certain people who have to start s**t with people for no particular reason. Like, people who pick on anime fans, or fans of a particular anime (Naruto, Inuyasha, etc.). I mean, are you so unhappy with your life that you have to piss off the Narutards just to make yourself feel better? Are you so immature?

I have a few mules, all of them cosplaying a different series (Because I'm a little bit of a nerd. Deal with it.). One day, while I was on one of my One Piece mules, I get a PM. I open it, and it says "One Piece sux LOL". Now, what's the point of that? Just to piss me off? I did get a little miffed, but at the same time, I found it incredibly hilarious that this "n00b" (for a lack of better terminology) had the audacity to PM me for such a retarded thing.

This is my message to those childish fools: Grow the ******** up. Just because you don't have the highest self-esteem doesn't mean you have to take it out on someone. Some people might have lower self-esteem then you, and you're just making things worse for them by making fun of them. How would you like it if someone made you feel bad for liking something? Try asking yourself that. Then you might not want to bash a Narutard, or a Inuyasha fan, or a Warcraft player, or whatever.

Okay, done with my rant. I apologize for the word wall. If you took the time to read this, I appreciate it. That's why I posted it in the first place.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:27 am
Some people don't have anything better to do than stir things up for no good reason. 3nodding  

Living Ink
Crew

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:18 pm
Trolls? Just report their posts. Ask all your friends to do the same. Eventually the mods will get to him/her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:31 pm
Simply haters rolleyes They are all over the internet.

Katie the Artist
I found it incredibly hilarious that this "n00b" (for a lack of better terminology) had the audacity to PM me for such a retarded thing.

That will happen to me anytime soon. neutral  

Ghetto Thrasher

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:16 am
i do my best to aviod people like that . . . but that does mean avoiding many threads . . . ifi had faster internet i could deal with people like that . . . but i stay frustrated at the dialup i have so i aviod it all together . . . for now

although i will admit one piece has a tendency of being ridiculously stupid . . . it's still got enough appeal to have attracted me . . . although my main two animes lately have been bleach and deathnote . . . deathnote because it's pure wicked entertainment . . . so twisted complicated but at the same time making great sense  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:57 pm
Well, the community here in Gaia was already bad enough to begin with (and yes, it has been that way ever since the first time I came here, which was around August of 2004. As far as I can tell, ever since this site was created, n00bs and corruption-embracing people have bred here.), but wait 'til you see the community of the disgustingly overrated MMORPG Maple Story. I've heard it's ten times WORSE there.

The mods here are of little help, and even they also have bad reputations, too. In fact, I recall this one mod named Lolli is MEAN!! (who seems to go under a different name now) back around early 2005 who flamed me just because I told an idiotic nu-metal fan that nu-metal doesn't belong in the Metal forum. I would've told that tard-of-a-mod that it's unacceptable for moderator standards to come down to someone else's level like that, but I suppressed my need for it, fearing that she will give me a big, fat, annoying warning if I did.

You see, it's not just the idiotic members, but the moderators as well. This site is a living travesty and will continue to be like this unless somebody in the right mind with the right knowledge and the right talent would step in to clean this mess up.  

Karvax nar Kilratha

G-Corp Labtech 424

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:24 pm
there is a hacker name ryan kowalko15  
®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out