Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragnius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:10 pm
First off one firned is a girl, the other is a guy

as for the girl:
it's really just that i like her, but dont know how to tell her, she's the more modest tomboy-type, and she's quite a christian as well

as for the guy:
flat out - he's a freakin' jerk nowadays and i'm sick of him but dont wanna just break any ties, he so much a jerk, that if i did without doing it properly, he'd go around spreading everything bad about me he could...
he also used to be my best friend right up till we had an altercation about his girlfriend and his cellular phone being taken up, which resolved with my body being a target for his "sidewinder" punch

what all i need help with:

i need some advice on how to aproach this girl with how i really feel about her

and as for my former best-bud, i need some advice on how to deal with him  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:36 pm
I have an ex-best-friend, and she sounds a lot like yours. We used to be really close, and then she just went away, and started hanging out with other friends and now she's saying some stuff behind my back. I never talk to her anymore. My advice for yours is to not exactly avoid him, but don't go out of your way to see him. If he talks to you, be civil about it, no matter what he says. Be as polite and kind as you can muster, but just let him go. You can do better I'm sure.

As for the girl, just be a good friend to her, get to know her and be yourself. It's best to get to know a person before you tell them your feelings like that, otherwise it'll scare them off. Take it slow, see how it goes. I'm not sure what you can do this soon. Take it a step at a time. Good luck! ^.^  

AmethystForever

Ragnius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:56 pm
kay...well...

i'd like some more just so i could have some diversity in how to do all this  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:06 pm
ok. heres my advise:

girl: talk to her. let her know subtly that you like her. if she doesnt catch on. compliment her. it will make her so pleased. then let her know how you feel. its best to say it to her face, but if your nervouse, then wright a note. i know how it is to be this girl, because i find myself in that situation alot, and i'm alot like her... sweatdrop it really gives me a head ache if i find out way to late that a really cool guy liked me but doesnt anymore. because i might have liked him too stressed

guy: what i did with my friend is i just quit picking her over everyone else. you could do that. i mean, shes getting along really well right now.and i bet your friend would be just fine too. dont tell him you want to quit being friends, just out of nowhere, quit saying hes your best friend. and if thats really hard for you not to have someone you can trust everything to, then choose someone else before you stop hanging out with the jerk.(thats what i did.) sweatdrop

hope that helps

~love heart
-dvn  

DvnT

Ragnius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:32 pm
dvn -aka bella cullen-
ok. heres my advise:

girl: talk to her. let her know subtly that you like her. if she doesnt catch on. compliment her. it will make her so pleased. then let her know how you feel. its best to say it to her face, but if your nervouse, then wright a note.

A note eh?

well V-day is coming up....so that might just work

dvn -aka bella cullen-
guy: dont tell him you want to quit being friends, just out of nowhere, quit saying hes your best friend. and if thats really hard for you not to have someone you can trust everything to, then choose someone else before you stop hanging out with the jerk.(thats what i did.) sweatdrop

i see...well,

i do have a couple of other friends i can confide in, but i rarely see them nowadays since they are either college-bound or ar estill in HS, added in i've just graduated

but...just something on my mind

about "Talking to her" - guys i know like a factor called "Isolation factor"
its where you talk to the girl alone, whereas normall she'd be aroud her friends

in my case - i only see her at church or christian events

i saw her at our staff meeting just about 1 & 1/2 hours ago

but Note may be my only hope for isolation factor,
thnx, DVN  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:39 pm
you can always just ask for us to disband and; even though it may take a few giggling moments; we will disperse to our corners. wow i feel smart using words like that, i have noone who understands them so i have to use little words around them.  

DvnT

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff