Reply Help and advice
Problem...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_elf123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:50 pm
So (where to start) I've been going out with my bf for about a year and 2 months. And I really love him, he means the world to me and I'd do just about anything for him. And the last year or so has been hell in the best possible way and I wouldn't ever change it except for the fact that I kept hurting him. I started cutting bad again right after we started going out (I was able to keep it from him for a little while) and I've promised so many times I'd stop and I can't. I'm addicted to it. I stopped cutting because I was hurting but started cutting just to cut. It was my addiction. And he told me he'd break up with me if he found any marks at all on my body and idk. Its been driving me insane and I'm not sure what to do. I need to feel that pain it brings. I've been doing good for the past couple of months but lately its been bugging again. Any advice??

(sorry I posted so much XD i get ranty sometimes)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:12 pm
aw...no one going to reply? *is sad*  

dark_elf123

dark_elf123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:47 pm
heh...so either the guilds dead or no one gives a damn. Go figure.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:34 am
Guilds dead. =[
but anyways I come and check it ever now and then when I get on my mom computer.
I would suggest trying something else.
scince you said it was an addiction
I don'tknow
when people like my sister pick at their skin all the time
the doctor tells them to do something else with their hands
maybe you just need something to do with your hands
Like Idon't know,
drawing or gardening
maybe you just need a sport
that way you always have the chance of getting hurt
(because you said something about the needing the pain)
and you would be to busy to cut yourself.
and when you feel like cutting yourself just start practicing or something.

I don't know. I'm not a professional I just said what came to mind. I hope it helped someway or another.

Laylile
Crew

TrustMeImFalling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:02 pm
The reason he says that is because he cares. I used to have a bf (best friend wink ) that cut himself, and it hurt me because I didn't want him to do that to himself.

You need to find a way to stop. It can be addicting but whatever it is thats making you cut, you need to go to him for support. Instead of hurting yourself to make it better, talk to him. You'd be surprised how much it distracts you. Trust me.

Sorry, I had much better advice but I forgot it... XP

And trust me, that isn't a long post. You should see some of mine, they take up the whole first page on just one post!  
Help and advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games