View Results

Cuore Rotto

Wheezing Dabbler

13,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:21 pm
I hate the new lady at work. Other than that, it was okay I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:42 am
Fine,lol.  

Flo-The Enchanted Girl

RawryCookieX3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:53 pm
recess was super FUN ! but i just started hanging out with these new people for a couple weeks and yah its alot of guys and thye do like eww kinda things like spit their drinks at each other and one of them spit it at my face && my friend thats a girl was like getting mad at me cos i stopped to whipe my face off and she was like robert and me go ahead while she talked to the other girl in the group , && yah she did that three times talking to the other girl and not me so i felt liek she was talking bad about me but then yah she found out i felt that way and she was like we dont talk bad about peopel in the group but yah i felt really left out ):

Cos usally me and her are really close and always talking but she had me out of the conversation 3 times !

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:12 pm
Mine was alright I guess. You know, it was good enough=] But I had to leave school right before seventh period started and so I missed the mile run and so now I'm gonna have to make up for it...Grr...Oh, and I had to leave cuz I was supposed to go get A shot, not more than one, only one. But no. I got four. Two in each arm. And one of them not only hurt like hell but was in the baqck of my arm and was the smallest needle! wth? I don't know. Anyways, otherwise pretty good I guess=] But I really can't wait until Friday! Mostly anxiousness tho=P I'm totally anxious and excited and nervous. Just, ugh! I want it to be here already =3  

guess beaniewatson

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:30 pm
It was good smile

15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items