Submit

+1 person XD
  yup
View Results

Lanara
Crew

Thirteenth Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:26 am
who here likes the new spyro... i know he looks alitle... ugly, but lets face it, the story behind it is awesome biggrin

i still like the old ones better tho.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:02 pm
Cynder is teh smex. :3 I lvoe her, though I hate this infernal cliffhanger they left in fossilizing them at the Mountain of Malafor! >.<  

Mistress-Okami

Lanara
Crew

Thirteenth Husband

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:32 am
yah, i know what you mean ><

....also at one point they said they were going to make a spyro movie. Its not confermed, but i think they have some information on the setup and characters of the movie...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:10 pm
A movie? o,o Next they'll be making a Zelda, or Crash, or even Kingdom Hearts! Oh the humanity! the pure pure gamer humanity! gonk I must see this movie when it comes out or if it even does!  

Mistress-Okami

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:42 pm
I love Cynder. She rules and Billy West is now Sparx!!! He's my hero. whee Although I'll admit David Spade did an awesome job at redefining Sparx. Now he sounds like Fry from Futurama. The sequel to ANB is even better than the first game in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:50 am
Ugly? I have gotten so used to his new look....I think is new look is pritty cool. Cynder is the best. Over on spyroforums.com there was a rumor released or it is a true fact that Cynder is playable in the third and last game.  

Dragon Protector X

Lanara
Crew

Thirteenth Husband

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:09 pm
Dragon Protector X
Ugly? I have gotten so used to his new look....I think is new look is pritty cool. Cynder is the best. Over on spyroforums.com there was a rumor released or it is a true fact that Cynder is playable in the third and last game.

Oh hey DPX :3 Oh, and the rumor is now a fact. LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:02 pm
Dragon Protector X

When you say last do you mean the very very last Spyro game that'll ever come out or do you mean the last one in that version of Spyro?  

AvengedHelloKitty0

The_Empty_Night_Skye

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:20 pm
i liked the 2nd sparks voice

'oh yea go find the evil she-dragon' is how i imagine sparx's thoughts in the beginning of the second game  
The Legond of Spyro series

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games