Reply [The World] - ::Roleplay::
Delta: Elegant Swift Fast Horse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rikugodofdarkness

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:41 pm
"awww mna i wanted to have some more fun before i got my new item."he walks into the room and sees the chest and a staute flooting behind it."he whats that for?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:04 am
Oh....That's a statue of the God of Law, Folset. He's a big part of the world's backstory, but I really don't know much after that. We just call it the Beast Statue. Basically, the statue means that there's an item in the chest that's better than whatever you get in the field or dungeon. *smiles* Well...it's all yours now! Go on and open it.  

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

rikugodofdarkness

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:32 pm
riku walked up to the chest and opend it.the room filled with a bright light,and when it dimed down a staff with a dragons head was flooting in frount of him.he reached out and took it feel its power."hey i know this item.its called the dragon's head staff.it says it levels up when the player dose.man im lucky."he started to jump for joy then stopped."this is a rare item so pks will be after me now.so i need to level up more."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:51 pm
Well, they won't know you have it unless you use it, so I think you'll be good until you reach a level where you can use it. *smiles* But still, leveling up wouldn't hurt.  

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

PrincessSakuraflower13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:55 pm
hi theer^^ nice to meet you guys^^ < gosh....theres this random pker going on.....and im not even a high level yet...>  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:38 pm
riku put the staff away and the lights around the stute disappired and it fell.he know he had to become stornger so whens he uses the new staff and pkers came after him he could fight them off."so lets find more monsters here so i can level up then when its too easy to beat them here we can move on."  

rikugodofdarkness

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:08 pm
Okay i've got nothin better to do *smiles*

*after a while of helping fight monsters* Man! I'm bushed...we should go back to town! Meet ya there! *waves while running towards a platform* Slowpoke! *warps out to town*

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:17 pm
Warps in and looks around for players*  

PC_Tsukasa

[The World] - ::Roleplay::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out