Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
help me here PLZ!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydaIV

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:21 pm
ok i really like this girl and we were going out. but she broke up with me. and now i still love her and i dont know what she feels. some people r telling me that she hates me and others r telling me she still likes me. i dont know what to do.

ok the pace we were at was like spending every day with eachother. and its not a feeling of liking her it a feeling of loving her. i love her to death.

ok maybe i shouldn't use love in there but i really love her. love is a strong word but it is the only way to describe the feelings a have for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:48 pm
EDIT:

okay seeign each other each day - or rather a medium, yet rapid pace,

this merely puts it to where it boils down to whether you two are compatible

here's an odd fact:

by age 3 - your personality is SET,

and it takes at least 5 yrs to change it

as for thsi girl, if she broke up with you jsut outta the blue, then you may feel in love with her, but she may not be "ready" for your affection

the girl i like, Monique, and i have been friends for four years, i'd love to just say i'd wanna be with her till death, but she's not really the type to go that far in just four years of highschool-buddy style friendship, so i went and told her:
"hey, whatever it takes to win you over - I'LL DO IT!"

so to htis girl you "love" say soemthing like

"hey, i miss you, i'd like to try and win your favor once more, jsut tell me what i gotta do to achieve that feat"

that should get her to at least consider it, if not, then she's gone on,

but if she says she'll have to think about it, DO NOT ADD PRESSURE

take your time, but make her the amster, and yourself the servant - it's the msot surefire and effective way to earn a girl

btw:

soem enlightenment:
You dont get boyfriends or girlfriends, you earn them  

Ragnius

DvnT

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:45 pm
all i can say is:

talk to her. or get one of your most trustworthy friends to talk to her. and ask how she really feels. tell her youve been hearing rumors that she still likes you, and some that she hates you. she will contact you at one point if you show intrest and she still likes you. but if she truely doesnt like you, try not to make things weird by saying right out you still like her like that. and then you two can stay friends, but if you come straight out and say that, shell get scared and not want to hang out. and dont let one of your friends tell her either.

basicly:

ask her if she still likes you.
if her answer is:

yes- tell her you want to do all you can to get her back, and you dont care what it is.

no- dont tell her you still like her. at least not out right. that will creep her and thats not a good thing. but ask if you can stay friends...

hope that helps. maybe try to find out why she broke up with you. ive had a little experience, but not much (ive been the dumper... so i know what some boys do). sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:58 pm
ok well she has said that she likes me now but not as much as other people. and she knows i really love her still. and she used to love me the same way. but for now she said she is leaving love out of her life cause it makes everything else more complicated.  

hydaIV

shani26

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:34 am
"leaving love out of her life."
Is she stress about something like work or study, mybe she just need more time for herself?
If this is the case mybe you should stay friend but you shouldn't meet every day. also you can see if you can help her to study or something like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:49 pm
Kid... You're 14... If you keep saying you love people you won't have any left for a 'true love'...
I don't believe what I say so I'm not expecting you to but think about it...  

kyoshiro2

DvnT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:15 am
kyoshiro2
Kid... You're 14... If you keep saying you love people you won't have any left for a 'true love'...
I don't believe what I say so I'm not expecting you to but think about it...

hey, its possible to find the love of your life at that age. and he can tell people that he loves them as much as he wants. the heart can always make more. so it has nothing to do with "do i have enough love left?" its "is this person worthy of my endless love?".  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games