Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Silence killed the sound

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star_of_the_future

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:26 am
so i havent talked to my best friend since about December 19th that was the day before break i see her and i feel invisible in her eyes like i dont matter but i know thats not true because she promised i would always matter and always be in her heart. so i wrote out my apology notes and i even folded them into shuriken because she loves ninjas but now whenever i see her i cant form the words to say, i just want my best friend back Things between us have never been stable and this has happened before and it near killed her everyday so i know i need to talk to her but then i wonder if her life would be better off without me im so lost help please someone, anyone  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:32 am
I don't understand, why did you write an apology note?  

shani26

Star_of_the_future

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:40 am
because i feel as though she hates me and that i messed up some how but since i cant talk to her i have no way of giving it to her  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:48 am

_-♥-_

Ahh, forgiveness. She may still be mad at you, she may want to have some time alone and forgive you later, or she may have forgiven you but want to see how you will react. This will depend on the attitude of your best friend of course.

You already said you're sorry. She may want to think about things for a while. For now, just be a friend. Never lose contact with her.

But dearest, this is one thing I want to say. I'm not applying this to your current situation or something, I'm just going to say it.

There is a difference between a dog and a man. Make a dog your best friend. If you kick it, it will not bite you. Make a man your best friend, and he will be all over you if you do give him a kick. Or when you don't supply that kicks anymore. Know what I mean? Best friends can turn out to be your greatest enemies. Remember that.

Do keep your friends, do love them so that they will do the same.

_-♥-_

Pheromone_21101

Anabethe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:35 am
Star_of_the_future
because i feel as though she hates me and that i messed up some how but since i cant talk to her i have no way of giving it to her

yea you are going to have to end up talking to her. i was having the same issues with my friend. to find out later on that she was screwing up in school and socially. We had a long talk and now she's back to normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:48 pm
poor guy, im sorry. i personaly would ask someone to talk to her. or maybe say in a note that you two should talk...  

DvnT

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff