Side Special Move

Up Special Move

Down Special Move

Final Smash Move

And extra content opcional.

Thank you
cool  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:50 pm
Hmm, not many replies to this post. I'll try to see what I can come up with biggrin

Ok, in thinking this up I decided to go with the one character I wished you could play in Super Smash Bros.

Name: Glover

Personal Information: Glover was a video game released for the N64, PS1 and PC. It involved a lost wizard's glove that would roll a ball around different levels in an attempt to save magic crystals by turning them into balls (an odd plot but it makes sense if you play the game xd )
If you want more information on the game, click this video link arrow 'NES Bros. Quickie: Glover - N64'

Character Information: I plan to give Glover an unlimited number of balls to use, so that when he throws one away in an attack he can summon one back again. I also plan to give Glover more magic, and his attacks a little more power than in the original game, to make his attacks more on par with the other characters.

Special Moves:

Standard Special- This is the move I had the most trouble with, but I eventually decided to invent a move that would match Kirby and Yoshi's Standard Special. In the beginning of the Glover game, Glover uses his magic to turn precious crystals into bouncy balls so they don't shatter, so I figured why can't he do that to people? Glover first has to charge his magic powers fully (like DK's punch) and then he can release them on an enemy, turning them into a ball. This alone does little damage, but if Glover manages to get close enough to the ball person he can then perform other attacks on them as if they were his own ball (though they're heavy and won't roll very far so as to not make this move too overpowered)

→ Special- Glover's side special will be a 'Ball Slap' attack, which is self explanatory really. Glover will slap his ball in the direction of the attack and this will cause damage to enemies. Glover will then summon a new ball after a short period of time.

↑ Special- As usual I'm going to give Glover an up move that does damage as well as help him to get back on to the stage. His up move will be a 'Throw Ball' attack, in which he will hurl the ball upwards, controlling slightly where it goes (ie. left or right). After the ball is in the air, Glover will use his magic to pull himself up after the ball a short way and summon a new one once he has reached the ground again.

↓ Special- In the game, Glover can use his magic to change the type of ball he is rolling. Sometimes he can turn it into a bowling ball and other times a small metal ball, and I plan for Glvoer's down special to do the same thing. Like the Pokemon Trainer, the down special will toggle through three different ball types: the standard rubber ball which is very balanced; the bowling ball which doesn't go far but does more damage; and the small metal ball which goes much further but does less damage.

Final Smash Move: Glover's final smash is called 'Dodgeball'! In this move Glover will summon a horde of balls that will go flying around the screen dealing damage to everyone they hit (except Glover), the types of ball in this smash include the bouncy ball, bowling ball and metal ball, but also a new 'Crystal Ball' which will explode on impact with a character.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ardens

54: Nintendo Connect

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff