Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
do you like full screen or wide screen? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a lovely rose

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:18 pm
i would definitely say widescreen 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:00 pm
fullscreen  

Speedira

Seras_Victoria12485

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:52 pm
Full Screen is better, but wide screen is good too, it just depends on the movie.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:50 am
Full screen irritates the living hell out of me! I HATEHATEHATE watching movies on teevee because they're all in fullscreen!! I don't understand why people don't like widescreen [probably the same reason why they can't stand widescreen?? lol], if you watch a movie in fullscreen, you're missing part of the movie! Widescreen lets you see everything the director intended to be in a scene, why would you want to miss that?? Even if its something as minor as a plant in the background of a shot, its still there for a reason. Hate the black bars? You tend to stop seeing those once you get used to the movie..? Our television has captions constantly scrolling across the bottom, and you stop noticing things like that too, even if you're reading lines instead of watching the movie. Bottom line, watch it in widescreen, the way nature intended! lol heart  

JuilianFai

Miyon Sonozaki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:00 pm
Seras_Victoria12485
Full Screen is better, but wide screen is good too, it just depends on the movie.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:15 pm
I dont realy care. Wide screen gives u backgrounds and full screen gets u up close  

Nuzleeve2

SupaWeena

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:58 pm
wide screen makes me squint..i hate it...may it rot in the deepest parts of hell.. Full screen all the way  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff