Interesting Conversationalist

8,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:59 pm
asking for people to simply send you gold is the worst way to get gold, you have to earn it yourself or get some of your own RL cash and buy gaiacash. then there's the classic way of running a charity thread (in the main forums somewhere is a place for them,) people who will give you lots of gold and items for free are going to be there and only donate to those who appear to be trying hard for the items. the quickest way is to buy gaiacash . . . the next quickest simplest way is to play games constantly . . . the other ways are much harder and take time to do lots of it most of the time . . . the first is the charity thread not good if you're looking for items under 100k great if you're trying for an item over the 100k area though . . . the other hard way is to become an exchanger/MPer . . . which is buying and selling and doing it in a manner in which you lose very little gold but rather make a small profit off each item resold . . . can take a lot of time to learn it or you can learn quick . . . the exchange/MPer way is by far the best way . . . it in the end can have the quickest rewards . . . once you learn to do it you could make tens of thousands of gold in an hour . . . perhaps even higher . . . it all just depends on the market . . .  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games