Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join the association student?
  Yes
  No
View Results

shani26

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:09 am
I am starting new school. I am thinking of joining the association student, but I am afraid the study would be to hard. I entered a program that pays some of my study, but in return i have to get good grades.
What do you think i should do? join or not?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:16 pm
You should look into it more. and see if you could get a glimpse of what kind of work they do. Then you could decide. 3nodding  

Anabethe

shani26

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:58 am
meleny7
You should look into it more. and see if you could get a glimpse of what kind of work they do. Then you could decide. 3nodding

I already been to one meeting, so i saw every thing they do are really important, they don't waste time on silly things. They organize recycle, and they answer to student complaints. They supervise on prices in the cafeteria.

I want to be in school paper and write articles. The problem is, someone need to billed the paper so i can write in it. If i won't help in, then it could be that i won't have paper to write in. Of curse billeting a paper+ write an article, will take more of my time then just, write an article. If i want to do other stuff it will take me more time.

I really don't know if the work and effort of just learning will be hard. I am in a program that force me to make good grade. I know that to be in school paper can help to get to know the system, and write on stuff that connected to my study, so mybe it could help me learn more, and mybe it will just take to much of my study time.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:20 pm
I don't think you should worry about the difficulty label. you should worry about if you like it or not because im positive that if you really like it you will make an effort to get things done. but at the same time try not to do too many things at a time. I'm in a similar program. I'm still thinking about joining the drama club. I might do that next semester though because im new to that school and i just want to join when i get to know the place a little better.  

Anabethe

shani26

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:24 am
Meleny, if you are in your senior year so you probebly can understand me...

Well yesterday i went to valntire in the assoisance student. I did small stuff like putting candy in paper rap, making small gift for welcome the new open of symester. Any way i set with student who are in the same programs as i am, and ask them lots of questions about my studies, they really took off some of the preusure i felt about my studyies. They told me that my first symester will probably be the easiest. I compere courses hours with others, and found out i have less courses then every body else.
I woke up today, and i dreamed about my ex boyfriend. I dreamed i was still in the relationship feeling preusere from him to be with him all the time. Then i thoght about my studies and reminded myself this is not the same. no one is going to suck all the time in my life, it will just be couple of hours a week. I will do other stuff i will have time for my hobies and every thing else i like in my life.
Well as long as i wouldn't find new "realationship" i think i would be ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:21 pm
I'm a freshmen. sweatdrop I kinda understand.
but yes relationships would slow you down a bit. but it doesn't mean you can't have one. you just have to make a schedule and make sure not to fall behind.^_^  

Anabethe

shani26

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:29 am
meleny i haven't met any cool guys so that is not a problem. I am going to study about children, so i don't think i would meat any guy there. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:45 am
BUYAKA!!!!!  

holyserafin

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas