Submit

are you really emo?
  yes
  no
View Results

XthecheatedX2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:44 pm
Days go by but nothing seems to change so what do you do? you can come here and hang out. make friends and admit it...the only reason you probly joined the guild is because.Your emo.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:03 pm
If it weren't for this guid I wouldn't have met Ryan. =]
I really think we need to do something to like,
make this guild better.

Laylile
Crew

Kiko the Raven

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:34 pm
I dun think I'm emo...but I'm not really sure...what defines "being emo"?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:17 am
Okay the definition of emo, for those asking if they are.

If you have to ask, no offense, you probably aren't.

It's a state of mind,
not a fashion statement.

You'd better have a reason to feel that way,
or you're just a pretender.

So all those people who woe over why thier hair wont go right,
and cut because someone says it feels better,
your fake.

And if you are, like I said, you better have a damn good reason.  

satoshi-san_2-

Kiko the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:49 pm
Oh...okay then I'm not emo... .-.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:22 am
this is an emo/emo suporters guild so I'd like to say that mostly everyone here is emo some may not be

1)This guild is dying/dead become the leader of it, left so they no one going around getting more members and running the place

2)All the original memebers like myself, and the some other who were here when this guild first started, don't come on gaia/here anymore, due to the lost of the leader and co-leader plus school because most of the originals were/are in high school in there 2/3/4 year were everything gets busy and takes up your free take

3)If you guys have free time why don't yous get more member and start running things again, stop whinning and do something  

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:47 am
we do need to get more people to join our guild  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:51 am
Kikolry
Oh...okay then I'm not emo... .-.
no noe can really tell you that your not emo, emo menas what you want it to me, there are guide lines however, like no prep s**t etc, but you don't have to cut like some emos think, nor but a hyper person.

Emo stand for emotion, emotional, in short being emo means your not a scary to voice your feelings, and you voice them as long as you like. You dress your own style whether or not it sence-ish or goth-ish or just emo. You stand up for your feelings, and styles, that what I think it truely means to be emo.  

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

Nutty Fruit Cake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:17 pm
Well I dunno..... I'm a loner............ I only hang out with my best friend.... just because everybody else likes to critisize and make fun..... with lame jokes about emo people cutting themselves........... stressed

Edit: and if your wondering why i put 'emo people'...... it's because i don't like to be called emo........ Kid of the Scene is better  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:28 am
Such a shame thing place use to me amazing hopefully since most schools are out now people will be coming back on  

Kimiko Lunara
Crew

m e l l y n g u y e n

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:37 pm
IM here cause im all alone by my self now...
Everything left me, My parents divorced , my friends leaving me.
I dont know what to do now.
I cry at night, Hoping to make it better, Waking up in the morning feelings like im in hell, Dressing in black hoping the sun will burn me and let me die, And end the misery...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:08 am
I'm just your ordinary outcast emo..people just start to hate me for no reason, the loner at some point then befriended at the next..then back to the same cycle..people have their reasons, I understand perfectly. I get my bag shut together with staples..XD well I hate life. I guess when you can't kill yourself you need to find the purpose for living..friends.. i guess.. thats why I joined this guild..  

SincerlyScarletRose

LucyTheLoveableLoner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:20 am
yep... i guess im a punk/emo mix...  
Emos United Anouncements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out